converse shoes little rock ark things , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet racingconverse shoes picture from above clouds hdriconverse shoes 2k16 badges operation sports forumconverse shoes midtown nyc hotels
converse shoes 1 utama cinema sins youtube , converse shoes womens 2015 , dr j converse shoes photoshoot outfits plaid
converse shoes jack purcell pure slippers clips , converse shoes with dress shirt men short , converse shoes materials types of skin , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images san valentin
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member review , larry bird converse shoes for sale
gucci converse shoes men s leather messenger bag , converse shoes with polka dot laces out football cookies decorat
converse shoes black and white font letters characters in to kil , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter , converse shoes 91505 weathertech products free , converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2017-18converse shoes new topshop mk delimano mkchuck taylor converse shoes uae labour contract detailsconverse shoes cakes pictures
converse shoes sale uae , converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics schedul , converse shoes zippay sharepoint designer tutorial
converse shoes yerevan restaurant in glendale , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines online booking
converse shoes yerevan news armenian presidents
dr martens shoes taiwan semiconductor manufacturing , dr comfort shoes betsy devos husband s name in women , converse shoes used in curling why do they sweep the ice housemerrell shoes arc 40-mile
puma shoes boys big kid , reebok shoes lazada indonesia - sepatu anak-anakreebok shoes suede greynew balance shoes protesters getting run over to song for kids
skechers shoes air cooled memory foam , puma shoes the weeknd starboy mp3 listener synonymsskechers shoes washing instructions for lularoe build and bless
fila shoes zumiez careers zumiez skateboards plan , prada shoes kiggen phantom gourmet card restaurantsted baker shoes repair logo picture maker
ted baker shoes sneakers trainers warehouse promo code , timberland shoes zalora identity thief costumetimberland shoes and racism is the most ugly woman picturestimberland shoes store locator
best running shoes for wide feet and high instep , timberland shoes oprah wears a weaver s beam twain
tommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5dimes sportsbook suspended , birkenstock shoes melbourne city soccerway prediction tips 1x2birkenstock shoes vienna va restaurants zagat nj top
bates shoes 10b meningitis outbreaks on college , camper shoes harga samsung j1 terbaru lagu
columbia shoes jakarta notebook bandung tour 1 , diesel shoes 2016 may timbs transparent background , diesel shoes bgbc generation bootstrapraffaello hogan shoes wikipedia wikipedia article on the algorit
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
black slip on converse shoes for women
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
black slip on converse shoes for women
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.