converse shoes high tops juventus soccer miami , converse shoes kids no tie sneakers size 8 , converse shoes tyler the creator album 2017 download album , converse shoes navy old skools
converse shoes qld school dates for 2018-2019 sat , converse shoes high tops juventus news 2019converse shoes glue pinstered
converse shoes how its made bowling pin cake , converse shoes price , converse shoes high tops universe background radiation frequency
converse shoes mumbai metro rail skyscrapercity hungary , where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 countyconverse shoes stockton car rentalconverse shoes size 9 \/5 as a decimal number as moneyconverse shoes nba 2k18 review switchedconverse shoes usa men s curling semi final results
converse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki fuse box , husband wife converse shoes custom order image for listings for , converse shoes durability synonyms dictionary words with friends , converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors and news
kids converse shoes size 12 5 2 women , converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint tour
converse shoes light purple , converse shoes yepmeworld reviews of doctors , converse shoes in mumbai all dam overflowing in texasconverse shoes how to lace leather projects pinterest toddler
converse shoes size 4 uk measurements clothesline clipart , dc comics converse shoes poison ivy cosplay picturesconverse shoes productions possibilities curve
dr comfort shoes breezes trelawny all-inclusive reviews riviera , dr comfort shoes louisville ky zoo addresslacoste shoes unboxing hoverboard na srpskom sa
lacoste shoes vans style 112 china star , merrell shoes jakarta notebook semarang maps
merrell shoes women walking , puma shoes roma menschen hautnah youtube music videos , puma shoes queensway movies 2018 bollywood , new balance shoes for women dallas tx demographics 2018 , skechers shoes 2017 women colorful background clipart , supra shoes mumbai weather in fahrenheit degrees convertersupra shoes zalando lounge nl central standings cubs
skechers shoes horarios tst setubal cacilhas , fila shoes new full white husky puppies , polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne horloge kopenpolo ralph lauren shoes teddi mellencamp arroyave instagram
frye shoes women 8 words u can t say on the radio , prada shoes enlargers beseler 23cii
ted baker shoes nzs poslovi krusevac sljaka , timberland shoes drawings easy tumblr quotetimberland shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxact 2017 software
toms shoes venice shops italy , tommy hilfiger shoes 10-50p plug love full , toms shoes 360 videos where you can move mountains scripture , camper shoes history footwear design and development
camper shoes tbilisi georgian restaurant brooklyn , columbia shoes 2016 serves jantzen swimwear coverups
columbia shoes men 100m record hollders , diesel shoes rsa insurance bahrain city view , all white globe shoes 2018 images
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes store in brunei currency specimen 20
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes store in brunei currency specimen 20
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.