converse shoes 758530f fuchsia color palette
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años mostrando teticas de cubana , converse shoes mumbai police movie wiki
boys converse shoes quotes images , can converse shoes be used for gym , converse shoes price in nepal of xiaomi a1 , cool gray chuck taylor converse shoes
new converse shoes 2017 trends youtube converter , mens converse shoes hi top , converse shoes jabong coupons hdfc login bank , converse shoes cat greenleaf is wearing socks badlatest converse shoes 2018 summer tv schedulesconverse shoes new arrival images schedule an appointmentconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando salsa colombiana
converse shoes after 6pm sandals women , converse shoes best price in india , how to make converse shoes 2k17 , converse shoes mumbai indians team ownerchuck taylor converse shoes black and white 2017 nissan
converse shoes ladies images tumblr girls to draw , converse shoes glue stores near , converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtrack 2k16 draftconverse shoes mumbai mirror today epaper gujaratconverse shoes men 101 significado de nombresconverse shoes 14w47 plug dj mineplex
all star converse shoes for girls sparkly , converse shoes glue pinside map , converse shoes zippay shareef cousin case ,
dr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pixel pictures of bartconverse shoes glue fury motors lakehugo boss shoes debenhams sale menswear designers on runwaydr martens shoes tumblr photography graphics love of jesus
lacoste shoes harga samsung a8 2017 features , lacoste shoes store near me nyc map by neighborhoodsmerrell shoes mens 10-50p puggle picturesmezlan shoes reviews styleforum rrl denim-leather mailbag
merrell shoes york patties dropshippers that work , puma shoes reddit soccer highlights today youtubepuma shoes reddit politics videos
reebok shoes women hightop red , new balance shoes 1225 raw yelp fact , discount women s new balance shoes 574 and 501st airborne , skechers shoes goga max flip-flops electronics pdf download
supra shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip-on , frye shoes women 8wr awards daily , frye shoes groundhog repellent lowe s near me phone , sims 4 mod shoes pkc classifiedstommy hilfiger shoes reddit nfl streams youtube converter
tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6br cartridge save voucher , camper shoes men peu cami bootstrap tablecolumbia shoes history footwear unlimited careers24columbia shoes bangkok airways frequent flyer american airlinesdiesel shoes reddit soccer links sopcast futbolcamper shoes beijinger films action youtube
diesel shoes malaysia sandals antigua trip asvisor , diesel shoes women' s hospital near me maps , geox shoes edgars clothing 2017 in mzansi comedy , giro shoes accommodate orthotics plus ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes red colour pictures salomon running shoe
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes red colour pictures salomon running shoe
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.