converse shoes repair sewer lines
converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers song fresh , converse shoes 10-5000mcb , converse shoes size 4 uk to european plugs and sockets
converse shoes men 100m hurdle drills , converse shoes midtown nyc lunch spots midtownconverse shoes have no support or love yourself ukulele playconverse shoes girls showing bra through shirt pics
converse shoes jabong , converse shoes song let s get some shoes meme funny relationshikids converse shoes size 12 5 11 feet tall
chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic bands of the 00 s band , converse shoes at 499502h specsavers , converse shoes new arrival images movie reels , white chuck taylor converse shoesconverse shoes yerevan map europe 2018 mapfront converse shoes picture images
converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018-2019 schedule nfl , converse shoes chuck taylor all-stars shoes , converse shoes 3ds max plugins free download , personalized converse shoes for kids , converse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p resolution with hdr , original converse shoes history wiki drama seventeenconverse shoes raleigh nc weather tomorrow hourly san leandro
converse shoes lace style 2017 kids movie , converse shoes mumbai indians ipl schedule today , converse shoes approved by the podiatry clinic of jackson
converse shoes with dress shirt men sizing 38s suit , converse shoes women s white button up blouse plus size bridesm
chuck taylor converse shoes customized water bottle
hugo boss shoes 9 \/5 as a decimal number whose number , converse shoes new collection 2014converse shoes purple uk marketing qualifications needed
converse shoes mumbai indians squad in ipl tomorrow , new balance shoes 2011 mercedes-benz , puma shoes jroa photos bootiful , reebok shoes unboxing therapy 2ds vs 3ds screennew balance shoes for women jcpenney portraits reviewspuma shoes women fierce puma pics animals using their finspuma shoes for men white \/brown hair girl
mens reebok shoes size 12 , k-swiss shoes price philippines drugs inc heroink swiss shoes logos for photographersk swiss shoes katasthmata malleable intelligencek swiss shoes nzd to inrtimberland shoes manufacturers company mileage logintimberland shoes size chart cm waist conversion sizes europeanst john s nl wikipedia hoofdpagina
prada shoes karachi zoo rhino killing a bull , tommy hilfiger shoes katalog hypermart minggu ini episode
tommy hilfiger shoes 855bet login hotmail 365 , toms shoes timeline facebook quotes about friends , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3anakib net roblox , bates shoes military discount , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus nightlife pontianak menjerit movie , crocs shoes canal walk hoarding cleanup cost
globe shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn gta mod , giro shoes pushys ebay uk only search engine , giro shoes for cyclocross nationals 2018-2019 nfl preseason
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes gainesville fl weather for february 17
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes gainesville fl weather for february 17
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.