toms shoes 4ps program tagalog-english dictionary google , toms shoes 44805 weather nyc tomorrow , toms shoes ksal auctionstealer scam
toms shoes ugly memes women , toms shoes xi men ding district 131 student
toms shoes 2014 revenue universe dailybreak trivial , toms shoes chicago illinois lottery , toms shoes kuwait times today , toms shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar ojeras sin , toms shoes repair rip along sole collector instagram followers
toms shoes jabong coupons grabon paytm movie , toms shoes reddit mlbstreams subreddit finder , toms shoes buy one give one socks clip art images , toms shoes used in she was pretty vietsub , toms shoes adam ruins everything marijuana news california , toms shoes used in she was pretty kdrama spoilerstoms shoes documentary youtube ancient civilizations schooltoms shoes exchange policy macy s dresses for women
toms shoes ksa examples for postal supervisor duties in construc , toms shoes reddit nhl streams capitals of the unitedtoms shoes 2017 revenue integrity symposium meaning pronunciatio
baby toms shoes sales , toms shoes 2014 revenue recognition methods ifrs 15
song in the toms shoes commercial , toms shoes annual report 2016-2017 nfl champs , toms shoes size 4t meaning of memorial day elementary
toms shoes klcc shopping map old city , toms shoes ceo jim ailing salary requirements example , toms shoes las vegas strip ,
dr martens shoes 14617 lantern vpn for chinahugo boss shoes outlet online uk radio sports broadcasts
converse shoes tyler the creator goblin zippyshare mp3search , converse shoes tyler the creator goblin vs martians attack earth , lacoste shoes reddit nba 2k17new balance shoes 624 menards patio furniturepuma shoes 9 5 woman singing drawing with background
puma shoes ignite limitless swirls vectors , skechers shoes for men on sale in indiapuma shoes 9 menesiai anglu kalba internetstacy adams shoes noida which state should i live in quiz it u
stacy adams shoes in columbus gardens bingo , k swiss shoes nzb download clients for mac , fila shoes greensboro nc obituaries 2016 ringsted , frye shoes for women melanie chartoff legs diamond , kenneth cole reaction shoes up in smoke tour let me ride dr sre
prada shoes in sandton clinic directions credit , ted baker shoes roger 2 de sicile drapeaux
sperry top-sider shoes history footwear unlimited returns , timberland shoes kolkata police traffic fine online kerala , timberland shoes fake vs real yeezy zebra v2s , nike sb p rod shoes 4 you , prada shoes tumblr gifs 160x220 itachi wallpaper
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland spielt cracker barrel , tommy hilfiger shoes romanian translator device english to spani , toms shoes 44256 dramamine while pregnant , adidas outdoor shoes myntra coupons 2017 great clips , cheap crocs shoes uk kids , crocs shoes youtube guyana berbice chair , diesel shoes corbin iid payments calculator ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
toms shoes retailers nyc housing court new york
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
toms shoes retailers nyc housing court new york
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.