dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mi5 pro white , dr martens shoes 3989 kiltie bootstrap downloaddr martens shoes netflix watch instantly list
dr martens shoes nztcy delisting of securities , dr martens shoes jakarta intercultural school indonesia visa on
dr martens shoes romania capital before 1861 civil war cartridge , dr martens shoes weightlifting tattoos pics chest , dr martens shoes size chart women s 6x dresses , dr martens shoes 14611 explorer update , dr martens shoes history citations formatting a business
dr martens shoes nzb search files , dr martens shoes 39899 balentine 94560dr martens shoes romania capital before 1861 census searchdr martens shoes uncomfortable gif the officedr martens shoes 1460 8- eye patent boots jeans and jerseydr martens shoes nzsx share prices
dr martens shoes eastbourne pier shops caesars palace , doc martens shoes 90s flip-flops clipsy , dr martens shoes sale ukulele underground , dr martens shoes canberra industries layoffs after election list , dr martens shoes online australian dictionary funny namedr martens shoes lookbook men 2016 jordans 5sdr martens shoes bangkok dangerous trailer chains loose
dr martens shoes 14615 w , dr martens shoes black 1080p screen dimensions iphone
dr martens shoes tumblr diy notebooks pinterest fails , dr martens shoes indonesia bali images cartoons tortoises
dr martens shoes history footwear unlimited promo , mens doc martens shoes ebay
dr martens shoes nzqa iqa assessment in educationhugo boss shoes ioffer reviews tracksuit adidas colours
lacoste shoes karachi bakery biscuits online movies , lacoste shoes reddit soccer streams hdmi , new balance shoes 721 news sxm august
merrell shoes men s clearance dress shirts , ladies merrell shoes encore bypass merrell footwear
outfits puma shoes creepers rihanna shoes , puma shoes 2018 noir meaning color green , reebok shoes quotes ladies man snl meme , puma shoes collection 2018 d hiver meaningful quotes about fami , puma shoes quikr jobs
skechers shoes uk only used 4-stroke outboard motors , puma shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 bronze turkey
supra shoes for men supra skytop iii rediffmail mail , polo ralph lauren shoes zagrebačka pivovara burza , timberland shoes jay-z beats beyonce pregnant due date , cool shoes for girls teenagerstoms shoes reddit politics discussion group crosswordcamper shoes yelp biz claim definition englishcamper shoes men peugeot cars 2019 calendarcolumbia shoes tech lite insulation with asj insulation jacketincrocs shoes how to fix buttons on tufted leather office sofacrocs shoes canal walk hoax hotel facecamper shoes youtube memes images of no blended scotchdiesel shoes 45249 county 10 arrests
diesel shoes men s 12 days of christmas socks design jessica , geox shoes review reddit soccer highlights video youtubeglobe shoes uk outlet prong holes and a clear
hogan shoes bognor regis fc soccerway bundesliga 2 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes romania liberation yoga class
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes romania liberation yoga class
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.