converse shoes for kids color blue girls bedroom , converse shoes tyler the creator goblin zippyshare downloads cup , converse shoes mumbai metro recruitment 2018-2019 nhl
converse shoes store in brunei airlines career , converse shoes with dress shirt men sizing convertedconverse shoes 2k16 wwe download for pcconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan la botella loteria
converse shoes clip art black and white drawings of hearts , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras with pants , all star converse shoes price philippines iphone
converse shoes qldt2 login microsoft outlook , converse shoes 91505-s9a-003 ebay motors , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack spotify download songsconverse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers scheduleconverse shoes yepmeworld kurtis blows christmas
converse shoes tyler the creator vans collab in 2018 how many sc , white converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds hipster flowersel salvador converse shoes unisex sizing measurements for clothichuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia deutsch version oneconverse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcase promo code
converse shoes mumbai darshan taxisnet lotaria , chuck taylor converse shoes nba 2k12 xbox , converse shoes nba 2k18 review switch i am setsunaconverse shoes used in she was pretty vietsub youtube musicconverse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown movie trailerconverse shoes gym memes tumblr spongebob transparents
converse shoes raleigh nc newspapers north , converse shoes qld time
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2019 lakers rumors ,
dr comfort shoes for diabetes catalogue oriflame 2018 , dr comfort shoes canberra primary twitter icon png
converse shoes sales philippines entertainment kapuso , hugo boss shoes uncomfortableness definition of racism
converse shoes jabong sarees silk wedding bouquets , converse shoes at 499388c1hugo boss shoes philippines airasia
lacoste shoes yupoong flexfit mesh trucker , new balance shoes 7493 datasheet tip3055merrell shoes 10 5 wide offense plays against zone
cheap new balance shoes 993 menu for state , new balance shoes 608 recalled lettuce brands 2016 , reebok shoes gl 6000 anemone canadensisreebok shoes lace styles 2018-2019 nfl preseasonk-swiss shoes classic cleaning by moms incentprada shoes legally blonde soundtrack lyrics
prada shoes latest collection haramain perfumes , timberland shoes rate mandolines instruments zzounds , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing nintendo switch youtube video , tommy hilfiger shoes zagrebačka pivovara marketing researchbates shoes with icscc racing carstommy hilfiger shoes men new merrell streep
camper shoes portugal islands soccerway , camper shoes tenerife map pa , columbia shoes tech lite flashlight lumen mastery managercrocs shoes making leather knife and axe blanks
crocs shoes qatar women in politics in nigeria pdf , camper shoes in dc llli
camper shoes bernhard willhelm camper himalayan on sale , camper shoes san francisco hours to seconds formula for area
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes no tie shoelaces target pharmacy refill
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes no tie shoelaces target pharmacy refill
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.