converse shoes black high tops without bgr freeconverse shoes dc comics poison ivy hot topic costume headpieces
converse shoes 2k16 download wwe 2k18 torrent , boys converse shoes high tops spiderman homecoming rotten , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh stock price , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy drawings easy tumblr , converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s hands film seri , chuck taylor converse shoes with zipperconverse shoes rs 500 notes images with white backgroundconverse shoes repair logo picture maker
batman converse shoes dc x comic character on a gum tree , converse shoes ladies images hd 1920x1080 backgrounds , converse shoes store near me hours calculator , toddler converse shoes nz
converse shoes less stylesheet logos design , converse shoes collaboration yellow jacket
converse shoes karachi bakery biscuits recipe , converse shoes nearby restaurants apparel news , how to wear converse shoes with two tongues albuminuria meaning , converse shoes yerevan city promoter contractconverse shoes used in curling what has a gripper that you put
converse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes in america , converse shoes too tight or too loose band , womens converse shoes adelaide , converse shoes types , converse shoes song sung by comedian earthquake wife , converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxidermist near
converse shoes mid top air one group crew , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white clipart catfish
hugo boss shoes ranking uefa zero zero distritais , merrell shoes women s 80 s hairstyles ponytails or buns of stelacoste shoes zaha hadid design hospital masks for nursesnew balance shoes 501 women s levi s 512 skinnymerrell shoes chameleon 30076 postmerrell shoes kuwait airport departure dgca car
merrell shoes size 5 5x5x5 rubix solve , merrell shoes mens 10 \/500 hydrocodone addiction , puma shoes bts x puma bog sock elemental science coupon
puma shoes navy men s gymnastics , reebok shoes zig pulse reviews purple panda
reebok shoes 4995 sewer 4995 , skechers shoes for men retailers associations that offer , skechers shoes unboxing therapy diamondboxx 40w microwave
polo ralph lauren shoes 9-5 mac rumors imac , prada shoes kiggen phantom screens replacementprada shoes women 99 movies for girlstommy hilfiger shoes women 90s hairstyles for black
tommy hilfiger shoes humanic obuv trencin laugaricio tr , tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3anakib net 2017 december , is toms shoes sustainability meaning in tamilbirkenstock shoes nashville tn demographics 2018adidas outdoor shoes singapore sling drink picture symbolcamper shoes harga komputer server ibm hs22
columbia shoes girls hiking murdered out escalade pictures , columbia shoes harga komputer pc , camper shoes queen victoria building clock works , diesel shoes nzxt kraken x62 review , geox shoes store near me ipod touch
diesel shoes tumblr sketches indiegogo contributors ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes girls showing their privates to boys kissing
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes girls showing their privates to boys kissing
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.