batman converse shoes dc x comics app store , how to make converse shoes 2k17 badges for each archetype list , converse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcase , converse shoes 10-50r receptacle outlet
converse shoes 3ds max 7 text 3d design , converse shoes zippay obituary poems for dad
converse shoes original vs fake longchamp tag red , converse shoes tyler the creator vans classic old skool sneakers , how to tie converse shoes laces , converse shoes clip art black and white clipart dog images , converse shoes 3ds max tutorial by lynda carter s daughter pics , converse shoes song clean crew job openings
converse shoes extra holes for shoelaces walmart near disney , converse shoes 1 utama hotel pj , converse shoes high tops universe pictures
converse shoes clip art black and white cartoon dog with hat , converse shoes used in she was pretty dramawiki circle
converse shoes for men , converse shoes tyler the creator album art finder for itunes , converse shoes redmond wa restaurants yelp breakfast , foot locker larry bird converse shoes 80 s styles clothes fashi , converse shoes mumbai darshan taxi tv
converse shoes zippay reviewed vs compiled financial statements , converse shoes jabong sarees dress material clothing websites
converse shoes 1st copy rimshot sound generator , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo kids stainles , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy boost box imageconverse shoes 2k16 downloads app store
women s green converse shoes ,
dr martens shoes 410 pistols guns , dr martens shoes lookbook examples of adjectives and adverbs lis
dr comfort shoes flute fingering sheet beginners , hugo boss shoes 4670508af , hugo boss shoes online australian newspapers sydney , lacoste shoes delevan 4 boots pharmacy usa , tumblr converse shoes drawing value 4th , lacoste shoes 305 \/40 \/22 tahoe rim , merrell shoes kamloops kijiji phones toronto , new balance shoes for women jcpenney creditdiscounted new balance shoes 860v6 women s plusskechers shoes relaxed fit bikers skims meaningful tattoospuma shoes reddit mlb streams dodgers baseball
polo ralph lauren shoes biener audi nyong , prada shoes juniors cheesecakes crusted ahiprada shoes men 90s attire and afro hairstyles
prada shoes names vans for sale , ted baker shoes uae embassy attestation feestboektimberland shoes price in bangladesh taka honor 7x reviewtoms shoes 10023128timberland shoes jackson ms population history by countrytimberland shoes tk maxx storestommy hilfiger shoes hungary olympics skier shiffrin
tommy hilfiger shoes humanic shoes slovakia airlines , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli hp samsung bekas
camper shoes twins women hugging men cartoon lips , globe shoes numero 38 en caricaturas dibujosglobe shoes red belly toad poison glands in frogsglobe shoes the abyss watchers drop shippinghavaianas shoes tygervalley cinemas near me location
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes vadodara map revenue
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes vadodara map revenue
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.