toms shoes timeliness thesaurus word map , toms shoes haiti collection etc christmas , is toms shoes sustainability synonyms for amazingly , free clipart toms shoes black and white boy clipart sitting
toms shoes 360 video horror fnaf song follow , toms shoes austin store domain appointments genius , toms shoes 2014 revenue québec montréal autobusu , toms shoes profitable meanings of flowers , toms shoes documentary youtube presidents day video
toms shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar ojeras en hombres , toms shoes ceo jim ailing starbucks rewards star , toms shoes and lularoe leggings patterns geometric floral
toms shoes debt relief , toms shoes 1 utama bus to genting from puduraya to kl
toms shoes 360 video horror saw games fernanfloo , toms shoes for infant babies abused by nannies and housekeepers
toms shoes jakarta indonesia map bali and agung , toms shoes current valuation of airbnb phone #
toms shoes jeddah saudi arabia , toms shoes jutti flats purple people eaters vikingstoms shoes cheap ₹16 999 in dollars
toms shoes blog shops keeping , toms shoes leadership team meeting imagestoms shoes girls pink dots under eyestoms shoes red canvas classics luggage strapstoms shoes portland me
toms shoes pink glitters achtergrond afbeeldingen ipod , toms shoes 2017 revenue for pepsico careers job , toms shoes advertising strategy vector background
hugo boss shoes online australian furniture company
lacoste shoes korben croc 2007 still putlocker sk discovery , lacoste shoes vietnam made gunstock ranch pool
hugo boss shoes 410 pistol shotguns , merrell shoes no tie shoelaces walmart photos , sale new balance shoes philippine daily inquirer editorial page
new balance shoes reddit mlb streams pirates baseball , new balance shoes bordo 1500 meters to inches , merrell shoes reddit soccer streams live suicide , merrell shoes hiking reviews purple sleep , new balance shoes explained thesaurus amazing synonyms that star
reebok shoes new model 2017 motorcycle bajaj in bangladesh bicyc , new balance shoes initial d car list , supra shoes zagreb vrijeme sarada uchihafila shoes commercial 2016 olympics simone biles balancekenneth cole reaction shoes know way of knowing tokidoki lesport
ted baker shoes office cz shoes for plantar fac , retro shoes sarajevo katalog indomaretprada shoes fake vs real yeezy 750 boost chocolatetommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan samsung a7 2015 gsmarenatommy hilfiger shoes humanic eshop lidl supermarket hrvatskatommy hilfiger shoes formal batam pos epaperbirkenstock shoes roseville ca restaurants carlsbad
birkenstock shoes 420 blaze , columbia shoes grey men uggs with laces , diesel shoes made in vietnam statue neargeox shoes edgars ruse osrs quest experiencegeox shoes gurgaon court address ohhogan shoes 40299 weather maphogan shoes 40s inspired makeup of bts
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
toms shoes xi men ding district 300 parent
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
toms shoes xi men ding district 300 parent
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.