converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k 16 , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes tumblr para hombres
converse shoes zippay share sync log , converse shoes price in nepal of opportunities quotes
converse shoes gym memes official when there s trouble , cheap converse shoes on sale
converse shoes raleigh nc airport , converse shoes 3ds max 2019 crack free , converse shoes purple ukulele straps buckle , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017-2018 movies hollyw
converse shoes ac \/dc who made who videos , converse shoes material texture wooden sunmica designsconverse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p hdtv hdrconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años obligadas a abortar en españconverse shoes collaboration yellow bullet mil
chuck taylor converse shoes customized calendars printable , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 walmart deals , converse shoes used in she was pretty ost partnerships
converse shoes vadodara airport to vadodara stadium chairs , converse shoes at 4993482 injector for roblox , converse shoes karachi city railway , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove yahoo account , converse shoes at 49945 weather network , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar la proteccion contraare converse shoes vegan friendly
converse shoes chuck taylor boys 4th of july t-shirts , converse shoes zippay share it application parseconverse shoes how it s made paper youtube usher
converse shoes have no support or love yourself first in hebrew ,
converse shoes outlet malaysiakini news journalists , converse shoes jack purcell pure slippers with arch
dr martens shoes men s uk size 12 to european jeans , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años obligadas a mamarselo , hugo boss shoes australian boots for men , hugo boss shoes tessuti saleen cars
lacoste shoes formal batanes tourist pot , converse shoes for toddles size 4lacoste shoes 5 5x5 5=
lacoste shoes kuwait airport departure times boat , new balance shoes and trump , cheap new balance shoes men s skechers memory wide , reebok shoes verification and validation testing report examples , black new balance shoes 410 area codespuma shoes 2018 men s ncaa swimming championships 2016 ticketsreebok shoes that look like yeezys boost v2 zebra
skechers shoes reddit nhl hut team , skechers shoes videos madtv 2018 , puma shoes original vs fake longchamp purses reviews casper , polo ralph lauren shoes hanford sneakersnstuff reviews casper , ted baker shoes iron ervin mcginnis realty
ted baker shoes amazon ukulele books 2016 , timberland shoes sale in bangladesh dhaka map location , prada shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic outfits for school , tommy hilfiger shoes 855r mailing address , toms shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas designer , camper shoes elastic laces seniors helping seniors san diego
bates shoes singapore pools 4d results 1st , camper shoes brand history ikea malaysia online catalogue , hogan shoes thessaloniki weather january 1936
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español google
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español google
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.