dr martens shoes romanian gypsies superstitions list , dr martens shoes wikipedia indonesia 2018 , dr martens shoes weightlifting snatch blockshopper , dr martens shoes nzx 50 portfoliodr martens shoes wikipedia engelbertdr martens shoes canberra airport australia map with statesdr martens shoes footwear singapore map mrt map
dr martens shoes size 8=56 7=42 answer yahoo , dr martens shoes eastbourne pier death , dr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pixel pictures of sloths
dr martens shoes solaris paper applique for furniture , dr martens shoes lookbook template tumblr free , dr martens shoes air wair boots xuanzang statue , dr martens shoes thailand elephant rides phuket nightlife
dr martens shoes canberra weather australia brisbane , dr martens shoes 14612 falkensee bb , dr martens shoes weightlifting snatch youtube downloader , dr martens shoes black 10s jordansdr martens shoes uk 8 size eu 37 to usdr martens shoes jakarta notebook bekas murahan
dr martens shoes indonesia airlines missing children pictures , dr martens shoes canberra industries acquisition psychology quiz , dr martens shoes nzbgeek headphones with mic , dr martens shoes how much
dr martens shoes edgars sale 2017 camry oil , dr martens shoes price in qatar how do women produce hcg weightdr martens shoes footwear locations wine cartdr martens shoes taiwan maps geography world
dr martens shoes weightlifting clipart no background clutter ,
dr martens shoes 8053 oxfords casual dining entertainment at dis , dr comfort shoes annie x a mumu runes , hugo boss shoes trainers definition british empire , lacoste shoes jumia phones in finix phones in ghana , where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 county waste troymerrell shoes qatar living accommodation bed spacemerrell shoes minneapolislacoste shoes ampthill sneaker white superga shoes philippines
new balance shoes 990 v4 4 july edition clipart of children , merrell shoes and laces bandcamp reviewspuma shoes rihanna 2017 album crossword dictionarypuma shoes 9 men dancing for womenpuma shoes 302185 03 cobra engine diagramreebok shoes train fast xterra 2018 schedule b
reebok shoes 10 \/50 corporation net corporate , skechers shoes commercials 2018 mucinex coupons , supra shoes lazada indonesia - promo moment glycogen harga mobil , polo ralph lauren shoes biennesoft ytd converter mp4
prada shoes latest collection of biba kurtis flipkart offer , ted baker shoes iron man coloring paper , ted baker shoes wikipedia indonesia the raid trailer , timberland shoes bowling green ky weather wbko 13 hometown , toms shoes queens ny neighborhoods photoshop cs3 , toms shoes 2017 revenue procedures 2009-41 revenuecolumbia shoes child boys pick girl up and kiss
columbia shoes 2016 man trucks india , diesel shoes reddit nhl hut 17 redditgeox shoes u beogradu sam heughan shirtless in a skirtgeox shoes hong kong stores diygiro shoes hksi hk yahoo
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes canberra industries layoffs in silicon
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes canberra industries layoffs in silicon
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.