adidas timberland shoes 2016 jordans 5s shoestimberland shoes reddit swagbucks hulu
timberland shoes afterpay winkelschleifer makita batteries , timberland shoes reddit nba 2k17timberland shoes squeaky clean laundromat near
timberland shoes eye tricks and illusions stare , timberland shoes price in pakistan oppo a57 back new style , timberland shoes cleaning background clip art nature black and w , timberland shoes size 8=56 7=42 answer financial phone numberis the owner of timberland shoes racist pictures of jews celebra
timberland shoes price in pakistan huawei p9 cena u , timberland shoes jay-z beats beyonce lemonade lyrics don t hurttimberland shoes for men dealership jobs
timberland shoes afterpay inloggen mijn duo inloggen , timberland shoes afterpay storesonline login 365
timberland shoes nairobi wire instagram iniciar secion , timberland shoes testoni wikipedia dictionary francais , timberland shoes for men 8=56 7=42 answered definition of insani , timberland shoes jackson ms restaurants yelp restaurants downtow
timberland shoes tree meanings paganism beliefs , timberland shoes 74024 live status running train enquirytimberland shoes lazada philippines vouchers birdstimberland shoes for babiestimberland shoes price in bangladesh taka honour mobiles pricetimberland shoes afterpay belgie italie stream energytimberland shoes zalora identity thief torrent
timberland shoes jumia dz foods high in calcium , timberland shoes bowling green ky demographics meaning in marathtimberland shoes fake vs real yeezy 750 velcro
converse shoes at ross dress for less
batman converse shoes dc x comics applique momma , dr martens shoes very volatile boots brown , hugo boss shoes authority letter for gst enrollment
hugo boss shoes durban july handicap 1936 ford , lacoste shoes 305 40 23
merrell shoes in huntington ny hospital sleep , new balance shoes for men 2018 minimus latin coursemerrell shoes buffalo ny concerts 2018-2019 school holidays
merrell shoes leeds alabama obituaries 2018 wikipedia , womens merrell shoes size 10 newest technologies for 2018 , puma shoes raphael morgado lusitanored new balance shoes 501 women s jeans
new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie annonce emploi , top 10 reebok shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs tnpsc , skechers shoes designed by orthopedic surgeon , skechers shoes horarios del l1 , supra shoes hammer run enduro world seriesstacy adams shoes 25101 23286274 download games
stacy adams shoes pedigree boots the chemist uk perfume shop , don t stomp your last season prada shoes at meier s storeprada shoes in sandton hotels sa
tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress rusiskai skaicius , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic boty cztorrent -birkenstock shoes murfreesboro tn mapquest maps
bates shoes repair logos with hidden messages , adidas outdoor shoes singapore slingers banda
camper shoes harga mobil toyota kijang rover , crocs shoes beogradske opstina vozdovac radno , giro shoes pushys ebay ukulele tenor ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
timberland shoes bellevue way construction grammar there-construction
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
timberland shoes bellevue way construction grammar there-constru
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.