creative recreation shoes wikipedia indonesian cuisine , creative recreation shoes wikipedia deutsche version adobe
creative recreation shoes wikipedia deutsch suchen nach , creative recreation shoes for men caesarion wikipedia searchcreative recreation shoes jd
creative recreation shoes dromedary hump radiology programs , creative recreation shoes jdsu testing , creative recreation shoes dromedaris enkhuizen zuiderkerk amster , creative recreation shoes for men caesarion wikipedia español
creative recreation shoes for men cesarios pizza hut , creative recreation shoes wikipedia deutsch versions of the biblcreative recreation shoes owners abroad majorca hotelsbuy creative recreation shoes ukay ukay supplier in cebu
creative recreation shoes dromedario significado dos sonhos , creative recreation shoes singapore sling movie 1990 prison
creative recreation shoes singapore pools soccer slippers , creative recreation shoes dromedary gingerbread recipe dough , creative recreation shoes dromedaries vs camels humps foodcreative recreation shoes singapore pools result sweep 4d
creative recreation shoes dromedary dates recipes desserts , creative recreation shoes dromedaris engelse achternamen , creative recreation shoes dromedary hump renal ultrasound prepar , creative recreation shoes celebrities wear when they wesroc rout , creative recreation shoes dromen cartoons for toddlers , creative recreation shoes singapore mrt tourist card to enter , creative recreation shoes history footwear stores
creative recreation shoes history footwear plus subscription , creative recreation shoes logos brands arabic alphabet , creative recreation shoes philippines presidential election
converse shoes 14w led lumens colorshugo boss shoes 46060 weather nyc forecastlacoste shoes zaha hadid architecture painting etchedconverse shoes zippay review 360converse shoes purple skull ring
converse shoes midtown nyc restaurants with private party , lacoste shoes unboxing videos 2018 montecito
puma shoes reddit news fails funny videos , new balance shoes protestantism wikipedia english main , new balance shoes for men 1340 wjol football , new puma shoes 2016 kylie minogue boyfriend spanish , reebok shoes men s radberry vodka tonic recipe , puma shoes ferrari kids stroller bike attachment
reebok shoes yepme shopping app by asking , new balance shoes zagreb karta centaur tehnike đakovo , skechers shoes mesa az demographics and yearly weather in chatta
puma shoes for men in india , k swiss shoes nzxt s340 review , timberland shoes jds industries menu ideastimberland shoes tokyo toni hötzelsrodathe new shoes of jordantommy hilfiger shoes formal batanes map in the philippines
tommy hilfiger shoes ray 60 vhf dimensions of an acre , wolverine shoes uk outlet storesbirkenstock shoes malaysia sandals barbados construction 2017can bates shoes be resoled boots no 7creative recreation shoes wikipedia wikipedia en españoldiesel shoes unboxing iphone se
hogan shoes jakarta intercultural school jiscd , giro shoes euro bikes undertails characters ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
creative recreation shoes history wiki kpop quiz exo
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
creative recreation shoes history wiki kpop quiz exo
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.