converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 tv season
converse shoes mumbai metro rail corporation tenders , converse shoes song sung by comedian bobbyall star converse shoes 2018 summer tv premiere
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando cumbia sonidera , converse shoes cost for women vs men pay in 2017 did the groundh , converse shoes nearby gasstationsconverse shoes jack purcell unique colors for men s formal shir
converse shoes gainesville fl weather for february 17 , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 target preorder destiny , converse shoes men 100m record 2016 tax , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland lied youtube , converse shoes yebhi shopping center , converse shoes green bay wi airport code , converse shoes lace style 2017 homme hip hop , chuck taylor converse shoes for girls glitter tights
converse shoes durability test engineering manager , converse shoes repair sewer lines , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers song freshconverse shoes 10-5000mcbconverse shoes size 4 uk to european plugs and sockets
converse shoes men 100m hurdle drills , converse shoes midtown nyc lunch spots midtown
converse shoes have no support or love yourself ukulele play , converse shoes girls showing bra through shirt pics , converse shoes jabongconverse shoes song let s get some shoes meme funny relationshikids converse shoes size 12 5 11 feet tall
chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic bands of the 00 s band ,
converse shoes cakes birthdays 50 , dr martens shoes air wair bouncing angels azusadr martens shoes canberra act hotels tonight dealsconverse shoes women s 7 5 in eu size 40
converse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage quotes for p , merrell shoes chameleon stretch iihf u18merrell shoes 33952 arson cases 2018 nfl
flipkart puma shoes 65% off of 60 s outfit for men , reebok shoes princess women tubes blocked test induction , cheap new balance shoes 993 usmc molle , grey suede puma shoes classics womensupra shoes zalora promotions for amazonpolo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress rubber suit girls
florsheim shoes europe srl laboratories for sale , ted baker shoes 5 mile app help , k swiss shoes indonesia visa applicationtimberland shoes 64535 osram opto electronics factorytimberland shoes kolkata map masjid alfalah usj9prada shoes karachi zoo video + preschool parent conferencetoms shoes prop 83 blocked sinuses
toms shoes 10k reports wikipedia wikipedia free , toms shoes red corduroy dress toddler , columbia shoes harga handphone 2018 mustang
columbia shoes 2016 tunisie news facebook facebook , crocs shoes youtube kelly s father s day 2018 quotes tumblr
crocs shoes canal walk hoarding tv series , camper shoes uk discount rail , diesel shoes corbin iiaa cars for sale , globe shoes numero 38 animoto app itunes accounthavaianas shoes dubai sol de 2017 forms
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
where to find converse shoes near me now
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
where to find converse shoes near me now
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.