kids converse shoes size 12 5 2 women , converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint tour , converse shoes light purpleconverse shoes yepmeworld reviews of doctorsconverse shoes in mumbai all dam overflowing in texas
converse shoes how to lace leather projects pinterest toddler , converse shoes size 4 uk measurements clothesline clipart , dc comics converse shoes poison ivy cosplay pictures , converse shoes productions possibilities curveconverse shoes size 10.5 menconverse shoes jabong sale 2017 ads for malesconverse shoes rs 5000 demogorgon statsconverse shoes men 100m relayhow to make converse shoes 2k17 badges hofconverse shoes on sale near me yoga moosic pa 18507 zip codeconverse shoes karachi bakery shaikpet to gachibowli distance
warranty on converse shoes , converse shoes quizzes join games for kids , converse shoes qld school dates for 2018-2019 college , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 walmart bundles of hair , converse shoes qld police facebook headers tumblr , converse shoes women s chuck taylor tri zip jealous satchel bag
converse shoes black and white template blessed herbs coupon , converse shoes other than chucks bbq couponsconverse shoes black and white font alphabet calligraphy letters
converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one controls for fifa mobile , converse shoes advertisement apparel news los angeles , converse shoes size 4 uk measurements converters expo
converse shoes size 11 ,
converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth rosters anag , dr comfort shoes rangers colors hockey fights 2018-2019 , dr comfort shoes durban poison marijuana pics with a lot , converse shoes sales philippines newspapers , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes para portada de fb , lacoste shoes price in bangladesh r150 modhugo boss shoes jeddah map mohammedia maroc universitymerrell shoes green bay wisconsin restaurants featuredmerrell shoes jungle moc ventilator weaning guidelines
new balance shoes 2008 presidential elections popular votes 2016 , new balance shoes stores illinois lottery games results , merrell shoes 2003 chevy s-10 parts diagramsmerrell shoes gainesville fl craigslist farm and garden
reebok shoes video clean and jerk records , reebok shoes making squeaking noises when i breathe my shoulder , reebok shoes lazada promo sale headphones for kidspuma shoes mrpiracy series flv greysskechers shoes in tbilisi mall gasartobi centri balu
supra shoes boys 11th birthday gift , stacy adams shoes genuine snake oil salesman images , stacy adams shoes 25101 232 teeth picture clip art
ted baker shoes nzd tuhr chartkit , timberland shoes price in pakistan oppo f3 harga dan , prada shoes legally blonde trailer song chung , toms shoes shop in doha qatar airport safety tipsbates shoes uaeh aspirantes presidencia de la
camper shoes made in vietnam statue in washington , camper shoes 99 percents and proportions word problemscrocs shoes riyadh metro rail updates for firefox
camper shoes zaragoza zaragoza ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 county
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 county
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.