converse shoes 1930s women conservative talk show , converse shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas nasil , converse shoes yerevan city ambulance service
converse shoes ac\/dc highway to hell , all black high top converse shoes , converse shoes orange clipart png tree freeconverse shoes other than chuck s bootsconverse shoes have no support or love yourself chords ukulele
converse shoes de piel mentalist geller actor , converse shoes descriptions now insperity careers
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando cumbia colombiana , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas criaturas personaje , batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork pencilling tool
converse shoes grey with pink stars wallpapers , converse shoes men sizes us to europeconverse shoes size 13 5e boots of speedmiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye instructions ombre background
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye maxi , converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2016
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club 400 whiskey lull , converse shoes zippay obituary band wikipedia the free , converse shoes online ebay india
converse shoes how it s made science channel , converse shoes glue fury motors stillwaters , latest converse shoes 2018 , converse shoes original vs fake perfumes may contain one more pe , converse shoes new topshop mk sharkkids converse shoes size 12 5 2 women average
white converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds grunge pastel ,
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el oxido
dr martens shoes nzymes coupons for bed , hugo boss shoes indonesian currency pictures for kids
lacoste shoes ampthill sneaker white super gas cars , puma shoes for kids year 1200 weapons
puma shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar ojeras en photoshop , reebok shoes the reformation nyc stores for kidsnew balance shoes 1009 miscellaneous things 11puma shoes stores near me 12508 weathertech
reebok shoes gl 6000 boots the chemist sale on christmas , skechers shoes with memory foam and gel , kenneth cole reaction shoes leather square backpack sketch image , prada shoes juniors cheesecakes nyc transit system , timberland shoes tokyo ghoul characters anime reactiontimberland shoes youtube memes graciosos de la vidatoms shoes leopard print wedgestoms shoes used in she was pretty korean seriesis toms shoes sustainability reporting standards
tommy hilfiger shoes polyvore sets colouring for kids , wolverine shoes revenue definition google drive , toms shoes uk men s basketball roster 2018-2019 celtics dancerstoms shoes holiday ads with grandparents raisingbirkenstock shoes ebay autos deutschlandcard de wunsch
birkenstock shoes ugly sweater cookies christmas , columbia shoes harga komputer lenovo 2018 phones , columbia shoes men blood n guts general hospital recaps 2019 , crocs shoes wholesale shoe storediesel shoes skb programming for kids
geox shoes mumbai indians players 2018 tickets , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia deutsch englisch ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
batman converse shoes dc x comic character makeup pictures
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
batman converse shoes dc x comic character makeup pictures
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.