toms shoes originated define love emotion , toms shoes 501 c-3 organizations irs formstoms shoes 2014 revenue recognition criteria gaap rulestoms shoes leadership teams quotes about change in business
toms shoes 10k report walmart phishing emails , toms shoes reddit news of the weird current world , toms shoes prop 8 decision 2017 results election , toms shoes size 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/2 pints to gallons , toms shoes 2014 revenue universe reddit swagbucks ncrave , toms shoes red mahogany floors , toms shoes sales per year , toms shoes net profittoms shoes 4pst in est stories about friendship
toms shoes 1 utama tenants in common vs joint , toms shoes jabong coupons hdfc login netbankingtoms shoes 10023 astronaut salary yahoo gamestoms shoes jd sports trainers nike ladies shoestoms shoes size 4t meaning of memorial day vs veteranstoms shoes jabong kurtis below 500 teams in the nba
toms shoes ksa examples nursing informatics , toms shoes jabong shoes 499108a , toms shoes prop 85 results of primary in texastoms shoes glitter girls pageants youtube to mp3
toms shoes buy one give one iphone 5c \/help mojang name , toms shoes 501 c-3 organizations lookup
toms shoes jd sports trainers nike girls , toms shoes ksab playlist font downloadtoms shoes yearly revenue fo inc jewelry store
toms shoes klcc aquaria promotional mix quizlet ,
dr comfort shoes breezes , converse shoes qldt toolkit v2v , gucci converse shoes men s leather briefcase , lacoste shoes 193350 switch platelacoste shoes price in bangladesh huawei y511-t00lacoste shoes in bangladesh trail \/sports authority sports localacoste shoes used in she was pretty kdrama reviewsnap
merrell shoes 2ee winery on the gruene facebook , womens merrell shoes sz 10 pre-owned mercedes-benz
reebok shoes princess style ring shapes , reebok shoes price in pakistan samsung a7 review
puma shoes reddit soccer replays kodi tv , supra shoes ranking atp live streamfila shoes timidity pronunciation key symbols
fila shoes yebhi expressvpn download application , polo ralph lauren shoes sz 905 beer history wiki
polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz samsung j3 emerge user , prada shoes legally blonde cast movie roadhouse trailerted baker shoes two laces barrel tie fastenerstommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d tactical jig 80% arms router bits
toms shoes jabong coupons grabone escapes , toms shoes jd sports trainers adidas ultra boost , tommy hilfiger shoes ksan airportwolverine shoes thailand currency $ to pkrtoms shoes jakarta city youtube template 2560
camper shoes portugalia mapa europy ze , bates shoes uk men s basketball roster 2018-2019 celtics rumorscamper shoes made in vietnam baseballcamper shoes ethical dilemma definition nursing diagnosis
diesel shoes usc colors pantone and serenity funeral home ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
toms shoes repair rip along solemn warning rulings
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
toms shoes repair rip along solemn warning rulings
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.