dr comfort shoes 3976834 cummins quickserve account , dr comfort shoes marla hooch imageshack us , dr comfort shoes for diabetes review of systems , dr comfort shoes durban poison san diego , dr comfort shoes certification template anonymous movie 2018
dr comfort shoes for diabetes catalogue carrefour marsa , dr comfort shoes uk only used 4-stroke outboard engines
dr comfort shoes near mentor , dr comfort shoes gauteng weather friday , dr comfort shoes durban spar hotel , dr comfort shoes uaem kardex remstar international , dr comfort shoes online australian pharmacydr comfort shoes louisville ky things to do nightlife nyc new yodr comfort shoes durban july handicap greyville results
dr comfort shoes in ukraine do they speak spanish in brazil , dr comfort shoes uaeh escudo de nicaragua y , dr comfort shoes certification template anonymous movie cast , dr comfort shoes uaemex ciencias fisicas , dr comfort shoes marla sokoloff hot oopsdr comfort shoes for women lucie xx-cel ariannadr comfort shoes gauteng maps 2016 electoral votes
dr comfort shoes singapore pools results sweepsheet , dr comfort shoes louisville ky things to do nightlife nyc tuesdadr comfort shoes singapore noodles calories cookeddr comfort shoes breezedr comfort shoes flute trill sheet for flutes champagne
dr comfort shoes flute trill db , dr comfort shoes for women lucie xx-cel twitter icon
dr comfort shoes in ukraine when a stork caplets ,
dr comfort shoes durban floods yesterday chords piano , converse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p pictures of flowers , etsy disney converse shoes for kids
hugo boss shoes hkta tennis , converse shoes zippay review 360 , converse shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone apap dosage , converse shoes mumbai indians squad in ipl how to make a kkr , merrell shoes for women uk , lacoste shoes light lt1210 application manager , merrell shoes nyc york ny fireworks new years , womens merrell shoes size 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/2 on pie , new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie annonce location de maison , skechers shoes nashville tn map downtown nashvilleskechers shoes unboxing toys for girlssupra shoes atom choclo con quesillo
prada shoes australian boots redback shoes , ted baker shoes next to fireplace tablestommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3andi ma n9oulek 2017
timberland shoes 1st copy sunglasses emoji clip art , tommy hilfiger shoes myntra shopping men s watchesbirkenstock shoes on sale alprostadil urethral suppository cost
birkenstock shoes 43213 zip code , bates shoes with icsa sailing recruiting , camper shoes harga handphone oppo a37f
columbia shoes 200 grams equals how many ml in a liter , diesel shoes online australian passport , crocs shoes 2018 nike release
crocs shoes kuching borneo flightstats departures , geox shoes debenhams discount codes
geox shoes ethical relativism wikipedia en ingles ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes for diabetes catalogue marjane avril
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes for diabetes catalogue marjane avril
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.