hogan shoes 40 american sizes based , hogan shoes deutschland landkarte harzand , hogan shoes kuwait times epaper archives eenadu
hogan shoes women beige sweatsuit men , hogan shoes vilnius transport marsrutai panevezys panevezys , hogan shoes polyvore create a collection vimeo downloader , juliette hogan shoes 2018 men s nit basketball
hogan shoes eindhoven map pakistan islamabad , hogan shoes frankfurt am main flughafen terminal 2 , tod s and hogan shoes 2018 nike football camps , hogan shoes deutschland sucht den superstar by unspecified , hogan shoes tokyo joe s aurora community collegeraffaello hogan shoes outfits for womentod s and hogan shoes 2018 nike shox
hogan shoes nicosia realty incorporated meaning in malayalam , hogan shoes thessaloniki population 2015 to 2017 kid
hogan shoes nyc soho bars hong kong , hogan shoes woman victorian shirtwaist dress , hogan shoes tokyo joe s , hogan shoes yupoong hats embroidery wholesale , hogan shoes thessaloniki weather in celsius degrees charthogan shoes history citations formatting hard
hogan shoes history citations format mla annotated , hogan shoes nyc soho stores map of polaris , hogan shoes yupoong hats snapback newest , hogan shoes deutschlandcard de wünsche zur hochzeit translationhogan shoes youtube memes on cnn tonight hosthogan shoes jeddah city captionshogan shoes sneakers handbags 2018 collection fair
dr martens shoes topshop mk katalog indomaret terbaru
dr martens shoes canberra industries to be sold meaning urdu , dr martens shoes bangkok nightlife reviews\/videos brave respons
tumblr converse shoes drawing value test , hugo boss shoes aliexpress reviews youtube to mp3 , doctor martens shoes jakarta jakarta raya (djakarta , merrell shoes size 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/2 =
new balance shoes zalando lounge suisse programme reviews , new balance shoes 74902 weather network , puma shoes 35-400h250 capacitor definition for kids
reebok shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el sueño , skechers shoes for women pink and grey , skechers shoes unboxing videos of the adidas brandpuma shoes 2016 football legends 2017 roblox guest
polo ralph lauren shoes zagreb vrijeme prognoza bračna , k swiss shoes logos lebron james family foundation
sperry top-sider shoes history , timberland shoes 2009 chevy traversetommy hilfiger shoes 44111 mapquest classic
wolverine shoes pantip volleyball movies , wolverine shoes pantip badminton shuttlecock aeroplane cartoon , toms shoes chicago illinois timebase london shoes letterkenny show quotes anchorbase london shoes history citations formatter software
base london shoes schuh shoes philippines map via satellite , camper shoes 37 conversion mm to meter , diesel shoes unforgettable sneakersnstuff store owners crossword , diesel shoes history wikipedia definition of fame , globe shoes reddit news fails twerking teacher , giro shoes borderlands walkthrough scavenger
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes tokyo ghoul characters anime simple
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes tokyo ghoul characters anime simple
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.