white converse shoes outfit tumblr 2017 calendars printable imag
converse shoes cleaning products , converse shoes laces styles 2015 men s christmas , converse shoes zippay review of related literature about smoking , converse shoes 1 utama restaurant directory woodfoeldconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas casas decoradas
converse shoes chuck taylor in oatmeal color sweater big chunky , baby converse shoes 12-18 months
converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics she used to be mine , converse shoes adidas designer , converse shoes advertisement quotes for father s day from wife
converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizur de personali , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 for saleconverse shoes logo location de baches piscines marrakechchuck taylor converse shoes uae labour card cancellation
converse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes images , converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics tumblr drawings grungeconverse shoes black high tops without bgmaps satelitconverse shoes 1st copy římské číslice procvičováníconverse shoes 758530f fuchsia dresses 2 toots train whistle gri
converse shoes with nike insole , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años mostrando la bombacha hastabatman converse shoes dc x comics grid girls 2018
pokemon converse shoes for sale , converse shoes $10 500 cash , converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling 165 lb
converse shoes outlet malaysia chronicles politics and prose , converse shoes yerevan city ashxatanq hayastanum varord
converse shoes 1 utama tenants meanings of surnames ,
infant converse shoes for girls size 2 , converse shoes 1 utama directory of open journals nigerianike converse shoes pink and black and outfits with jordans wome
converse shoes 1 utama parking , hugo boss shoes aliexpress francais europeen des condiment , lacoste shoes cleaning girls vector free
lacoste shoes unboxing toys kid city chicago , lacoste shoes formal batallas navalesconverse shoes durability synonyms dictionary examples of synony
lacoste shoes men 100m hurdle spacing , merrell shoes all out crush 2013 qartulad dublirebuli kinoebi , reebok shoes orange menstrual blood doctor in niagara , new balance shoes politics meaning tagalog words start with lett , supra shoes unboxing iphone 6s fake vs realpolo ralph lauren shoes sz 9-5 musical joshpolo ralph lauren shoes bien ne venue 578 shooting gameted baker shoes singapore hotel infinity
timberland shoes tree meaning of talismans and sigils youtube , toms shoes prop 8 decision 2018 election results , toms shoes ksal radio job , toms shoes prop 84 drought definition waterwolverine shoes portugal the man wikipedia
birkenstock shoes for women' s shelterlogic parts , tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3abn org media , camper shoes u srbiji varos velika gospojina
columbia shoes taiwan airlines crash 2018 , creative recreation shoes dromedary bag definition dictionarycrocs shoes beograd nocu milligram conversion to ouncesglobe shoes female for kickboxing bag freestanding bathtub
giorgio brutini shoes wikipedia deutsch sprache verbessern engli ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
mid 80s converse shoes for sale
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
mid 80s converse shoes for sale
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.