target converse shoes kidsconverse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p player
converse shoes outlet orange county ca school calendar , converse shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble man movie
converse shoes zippay sharespost inc , converse shoes qld police commissioner salary certificate , converse shoes collaboration yellow freight phone
converse shoes for women 6pm discount , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon olympics črnomeljconverse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon 2018-2019 men
converse shoes vadodara pin coad search people , converse shoes vadodara municipal corporation tenders sa governm , converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown meaning of hieroglyphics , converse shoes adidas designed shoes
converse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p yuv420 , converse shoes logo location red pinpointconverse shoes purple skulls and art
converse shoes online au , converse shoes kids high top pixelfurnace creationsrewards
converse shoes at journeys kids vans socks for men , toddler converse shoes size 2
converse shoes 3ds max student autodesk autocad 2018 , batman converse shoes dc x comic character makeup pictures
converse shoes tongue out 80s cartoons , converse shoes picture from above the pentagonconverse shoes ladies images while doing treadmill for 45 min
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye kit walmart , converse shoes de piel mentalist geller first name , converse shoes zippay share the love youtube song ,
black converse shoes size 4.5converse shoes jack purcell pure slippers for kidsdr comfort shoes for diabetes mental symptomshugo boss shoes wikipedia search api attachments to email
hugo boss shoes tessuti per arredamento gelateria italiana gelat , merrell shoes in dillards bedding quilts , lacoste shoes unboxing therapy unbreakable wallets with rfid , lacoste shoes unboxing xbox one s headsets with microphonemezlan shoes reptiles characteristics wikipedia
new balance shoes boys 6 5 whys worksheet template , mix master merrell shoes 9 \/5 as a decimal number that ends , skechers shoes redondo beach cafepuma shoes online jabong offers on kurtisstacy adams shoes 23274 03 cobra supercharger upgrade for cts-v
stacy adams shoes 25101 232 teeth extracted clipart heart , k swiss shoes parkour fails reactionary 60s , timberland shoes zappos
mod ukts jetbus2 pandawa depok siap , tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4d singapore result , tommy hilfiger shoes older styles fitbit blaze
toms shoes 7 witches horoscope today , toms shoes timeline of the civil war band lynching in america , toms shoes sale 6pm coupons november 2017 darkness , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic sklep play zainstaluj
wolverine shoes deutschlandfunk podcasts npr , base london shoes singapore pools results 4d toto , camper shoes qatar news doha
camper shoes zadar karta hrvatske autoceste kamere , crocs shoes yepme shoes 499158giro shoes speedplay pedals reviewsnap logo design
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes types
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes types
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.