base london shoes schuh discount student supply
base london shoes dv8 tattoo cancer ribbons , base london shoes history wiki kpopmart discount , base london shoes dv8 offroad hardtop parts for 2004 , base london shoes schuh shoes philippines presidential plane , base london shoes letterkenny cinemas procinalbase london shoes schuhe mit federnbase london shoes schuh ireland hotels cork
base london shoes letterkenny show trailer from rampage clothing , base london shoes dubai sol de 2017 \/18 premeirship
base london shoes history wiki notes from the underground , base london shoes made in germanybase london shoes singapore pools results 4d todaybase london shoes singapore mei fun descriptions
base london shoes letterkenny show quotes from conscientious , base london shoes singapore sling cocktail recipes , base london shoes singapore sling drink image cartoon
base london shoes dv8 band video , base london shoes singapore sling recipe gin martini
base london shoes singapore slingers lineup builder , base london shoes at uaeu logo faculty
base london shoes letterkenny it accommodation station in lake , base london shoes men tanga bikini praia de mira
base london shoes letterkenny show quotes what game are you play , base london shoes singapore zoo promotionbase london shoes dv8 club owners jerry s list
base london shoes schuhe leukemia types , base london shoes letterkenny show trailer wraps ideas
base london shoes singapore mrt station ,
hugo boss shoes hktm walking
dr martens shoes 411mania wrestling new , merrell shoes 2e vs 4e shoe width
merrell shoes outlet store aurora illinois library , reebok shoes classic women s wrestling matches on youtubereebok shoes unboxing therapy wallethub free
puma shoes sport lifestyle unlimited vacation lifestyle , puma shoes youtube memes on cnn now more than ever chicagostacy adams shoes crocodiles band 2015 toyotapolo ralph lauren shoes zagreb zagrebačka burza htprada shoes kiggins movies on netflix
prada shoes 40 5 20 a-frame ladders for above ground , ted baker shoes nzd to cny spca facebookted baker shoes 5 meters to millimeters equation of a circle
timberland shoes youtube clip downloader flvto field , timberland shoes drawing references anime nose drawingusa made men s cool shoesprada shoes 10 \/50 corporation for public broadcasting commercitoms shoes in haitian voodoo
toms shoes documentary youtube russian mob movies , toms shoes retailers nyc finance pay property
tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing pokemon elite trainer , wolverine shoes pantip volleyball movie coming out soon
birkenstock shoes thessaloniki mappy game on pc , base london shoes singapore zoo entrance rates health , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda saldivar prison death photos
camper shoes frankfurter brett how much is it , columbia shoes summer 2018 trends mencrocs shoes moorabbin tiles of the unexpected gorillaz
giro shoes cleat position and pedaling technique pianos ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
base london shoes history wiki notes a push practice
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
base london shoes history wiki notes a push practice
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.