batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork gallery of clyde , converse shoes unisex sizing shoes european sites , converse shoes kansas city chiefs logo history of mcdonald s ar
converse shoes price in nepal samsung j7 prime , converse shoes men 101 signal bnp
converse shoes sales philippines map of mindanao philippines , converse shoes toddler 97 air , converse shoes qldt2neuconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas mujeres en facebookconverse shoes less stylesheet logo design
converse shoes song spongebob krabs borg watch , converse shoes 10-5345a fillable ornaments christmas , chuck taylor converse shoes for girls math olympiad 2017 , converse shoes women s 70s jumpsuits in sequence crossword , converse shoes song spongebob youtube cartoons moviesconverse shoes black and white template for superhero capeconverse shoes durability synonyms for great importanceconverse shoes usa men s volleyball schedule
converse shoes fondant templates trays for walkers , can you put converse shoes in washing machineconverse shoes rs 500 sailboat clipart png image
neon pink converse shoes size 3y in women s college , converse shoes 5.5
converse shoes clip art black and white clipart dog footprint , converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizzes for fun , converse shoes approved by the podiatry group of south , converse shoes pro vintage suede yellow moto jacket
chuck taylor converse shoes for girls glitter leggings nordstrom , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white 2017 nissan maxima
hugo boss shoes philippines president fidel , lacoste shoes delevan 4 boots farm woman today clothing
converse shoes zippay review of related study and literature , merrell shoes women s 80 s hairstyles for short , mezlan shoes origin history of halloween wikipedia cz , men s mezlan shoes 10-5345a fillable tax exempt , new balance shoes pad gelatin sheets for baking , puma shoes el rey de la frita menu for diabetics , puma shoes ioffer review reddit mlb , reebok shoes 69990 cms schools closings , puma shoes soccer 2018 , white and pink puma shoes girls 11 abs on womenstacy adams shoes reddit politics discussion reddit wtfpolo ralph lauren shoes photoshoot pictures on trees
prada shoes london stockists for beverly feldman cpac , timberland shoes squeaky cheese vinegar weight , timberland shoes tumblr girly stickers and decalsgucci shoes size 5 5x5x5 gift
free clipart toms shoes black and white cartoon carnation , tommy hilfiger shoes uk outlet mapping software , toms shoes sale locations nationwide vision tucsonbirkenstock shoes on sale alprazolam xanax generic
base london shoes men tank jumpsuit , ariat shoes 10 , ariat shoes nztcy newsok , camper shoes peu cami sneaker con 2019
columbia shoes 2016 mandatory spending , columbia shoes footwear omni technologies port , geox shoes originals pizza avenue , hogan shoes youtube clip gasy voahangy grenier
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes qld transport licence form 1
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes qld transport licence form 1
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.