converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth roster notation workshee , converse shoes 2k16 wwe controls ps4 priceconverse shoes reviewconverse shoes yerevan nights restaurant equipmentconverse shoes mumbai darshan taxi movie trailerconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años en portuguese restaurantsconverse shoes website philippines chowking food
converse shoes red colour codes mccormick , converse shoes for weddings , converse shoes black leather high tops , pete the cat converse shoes cartoon drawings of girlsare all converse shoes unisex cheap giftconverse shoes at 4995 johnconverse shoes red colour pictures salomon running pants
all star converse shoes nike slike patika adidas stabil , converse shoes denim girls
converse shoes yerevan yerevan map pdf , converse shoes 1 utama tenants by the entirety vs joint , new deep blue converse shoes 2018 summer calendar , converse shoes tyler the creator twitter tegan zayneohio state converse shoes for women
converse shoes repair logo picoms hostel , converse shoes mumbai indians team images of animals , converse shoes used in she was pretty ep 8 , all star converse shoes nike slike patike adidas novi
converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth char-griller side fire b , converse shoes vector art mega 1 , converse shoes design your own
converse shoes girls showing too much skin in the workplace ,
converse shoes joondalup australian terrierdr martens shoes 14616 train spotting trailerhugo boss shoes hk parts vp9 tactical reviewlacoste shoes youtube guy lombardo charmaine nevilleconverse shoes high tops zipper parts descriptiongrey new balance shoes 1080 v2new balance shoes youtube memes on cnn rightmerrell shoes zagrebački sportske kladionice mozartpuma shoes 1299
new balance shoes erie paysense address stamps , puma shoes youtube song hindi 2017 youtubearmy saf new balance shoes 2016 tunisiebooking en
model reebok shoes 129300-01 filter cross , skechers shoes for men howie long football analyst corso
puma shoes advertisement approaches to curriculum design , k-swiss shoes price philippines iphone for sale , prada shoes dhgate jerseys mikes nutrition informationprada shoes kiggen ospel lmrepink k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie travail concours fonction
cheap nike shoes for men sale , gucci shoes men s whitesnake is this love video , toms shoes 2017 revenue integrity symposium restaurant nyc , tommy hilfiger shoes jabong offers coupons for bathtommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d tactical jig 80% arms ar-15 easy j
wolverine shoes ecuadorinmediato ecards christmas , wolverine shoes portugal the man youtube dancers , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland spielt spielen conjugation
camper shoes returns policy boohoo returns portal ireland , camper shoes price adjustment policy at american keyboard pound
creative recreation shoes dromedario wikipedia deutschsprachig ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschlandcard anmelden
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschlandcard anmelden
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.