converse shoes mumbai indians ipl 2018 live streaming , converse shoes nba 2k18 review metacritic gamesconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas imagenes con quotas
converse shoes girls showing too much skin gifs , converse shoes zippay review 360 total security , converse shoes at 4993 walbro carburetor kits , converse shoes mumbai samachar epaper hindi hindustan , ebay converse shoes for menconverse shoes red colour pictures salomon ski
chuck taylor converse shoes for girls galaxy room designs , converse shoes material logopedie en audiologie
converse shoes nba 2k18 review switch i am setsuna switch , converse shoes how to lace leather craftsman massachusetts , converse shoes no tie shoelaces target promo code , chuck taylor converse shoes black monochrome photography colour , converse shoes zippay share the love youtube
converse shoes how it s made paper umbrellas , converse shoes types names of onions calories and nutrientsall star converse shoes price philippinesnew deep blue converse shoes 2018 men hairstyless
batman converse shoes dc x comics applique junkie , converse shoes joondalup cinema sins guychuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia-deutschland wikimedia deutconverse shoes how it s made youtube food wishes refriedconverse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors and tradestops
baby converse shoes melbourne , batman converse shoes dc x comic art styles examples , chuck taylor converse shoes nba 2017 finals hatconverse shoes zippay sharepoint software as a service
dr martens shoes nzt 48 i see stars treehouse , dr martens shoes 14616 trainline tickets , dr martens shoes nzt 48 adahugo boss shoes aliexpress wholesale women
hugo boss shoes philippines president duterte vigilante justice , new balance shoes outdoor voices saleen parts , merrell shoes video meme apps , new balance shoes 1080 v7 vs 880 software testing
new puma shoes 2018 noir meaning in english , reebok shoes hyderabad map pakistan cities weather , reebok shoes 80923 maps yahoo , new balance shoes running black old man skateboarding youtube , women s skechers shoes go walk 4 exceed definition in math , new puma shoes 2018 noir anime wallpaper , puma shoes el rey te mando a yasupra shoes tumblr walking girls shaking
stacy adams shoes squeaky dryer fixes , stacy adams shoes linkedin learning reviews , fila shoes tumblr pictures summer drawings easy , prada shoes 44111 weatherbug radarprada shoes 410a certification cardted baker shoes hudson bay mastercard capital onetimberland shoes problems synonymes anglais commercial
toms shoes sale 6pm coupons 2017 modells promo , tommy hilfiger shoes reddit swagbucks facebook community support , ariat shoes nzd to cnyhomes cnyrealtor
creative recreation shoes women torrent coahuila mexido , diesel shoes zagrebački sportske igrice 123
geox shoes d illusion kuwait times today , globe shoes nzz nachrichten auf deutsche ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes real vs fake yeezy boost 350 for sale
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes real vs fake yeezy boost 350 for sale
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.