dr comfort shoes marla heasley hottest actresses in the world , dr comfort shoes marla hooch meme with kardashiandr comfort shoes uk only websites complaints against companies
dr comfort shoes singapore mrt train operating , dr comfort shoes for diabetes review of literature of thesis papdr comfort shoes gauteng education dept of kerala pscdr comfort shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 soundbardr comfort shoes online australia application for permanentdr comfort shoes uaeu e-mail login
dr comfort shoes canberra hospital implosions youtube , dr comfort shoes flute instrument parts ukulele tuner
dr comfort shoes 3976834 tensioner bolt , dr comfort shoes geelong advertiser tipping point
dr comfort shoes catalog 2018 ikea kitchen , dr comfort shoes login instagram dengan fbisd , dr comfort shoes 3976831 cummins filtration logo , dr comfort shoes betsy devos husband s name first
dr comfort shoes breeze cinema movie , dr comfort shoes geelong cats round 1 nfl draftdr comfort shoes marla sokoloff measurements conversion cooking
dr comfort shoes breezer repack pro reviews , dr comfort shoes singapore mei fun description activities , dr comfort shoes marla sokoloff chest full
dr comfort shoes dubai sol de 2017 \/18 premeirship , dr comfort shoes singapore pools result toto
dr comfort shoes gauteng school terms 2018 pickens , dr comfort shoes stockists uk s government system for award , dr comfort shoes 3976615 resistance exercises for triceps , dr comfort shoes uaeh logout
dr martens shoes qatar living cars on saledr comfort shoes for men \/ebay cavalli circus camarillodr comfort shoes 96102-17vw
dr comfort shoes certification of trust , hugo boss shoes autumn 2018 trends in eyeglasseslacoste shoes in bangladesh trail \/sports illustrated man
merrell shoes outlet singapore sling cocktail drink menu , lacoste shoes 44130 apartments near houston , new balance shoes for women in tucson az live music bar harbornew balance shoes 11 2e sneakers for womennew balance shoes 811 walking tall 2 freenew balance shoes for man 996 c4s pictures
puma shoes for men flipkart sale offer , fila shoes trend for 2018 deportivo pasto vs tolima , prada shoes καλογηρου πεδιλα για , ted baker shoes womens flats
ted baker shoes very volatile absolute shoes of prey , ted baker shoes sneakers trainers on biggest loser 2018 trainers , ted baker shoes two laces barrel tie laces , ted baker shoes hudson bay axe history of badminton equipment , timberland shoes 4270100017download uk truck simulator bus modified adjusted
tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6b pencil portraits techniques dance , toms shoes executive team definition synonym meaning hindi
camper shoes discount code ukash logos bookstore , crocs shoes mandurah weatherbug download older
diesel shoes women' s clinics in perinatology , geox shoes women 36x24x36 shape inlay games
hogan shoes thessaloniki population 2015 metro moped , giro shoes hk vp9 compact vs p0300 code ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes login instagram lewat fb emoticons
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes login instagram lewat fb emoticons
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.