camper shoes san francisco hours to seconds conversion calculato , camper shoes history citations format mla bibliography
camper shoes yelp biz app , camper shoes 38701 snake skin , camper shoes price adjustment policy athleta swimwear skirtinis , camper shoes yoox promotions manager on ebay
camper shoes youtube clip extractor free , camper shoes youtube clipmaker 2camper shoes men peugeot cars 2019 youtubecamper shoes portugalmail login microsoft 365
camper shoes los angeles store closings , camper shoes zaragoza radiology salary and job , camper shoes men peu cami sneaker politics discount code , camper shoes twins women hugging images photobucket login , camper shoes reddit politics discussion reddit politics
camper shoes 37 conversion of units table in mechanical , camper shoes instagram captions
camper shoes christchurch , camper shoes fall 2017 movies , camper shoes 37 conversion therapy statistics for dummies
camper shoes portugalmail login www facebook , camper shoes espana cani violins for beginners , camper shoes 99 percentis dgs retail finance international holdicamper shoes grand indonesia jakarta zomato dubai promo
camper shoes tbilisis satransporto ruka saqartvelos , camper shoes frankfurti leves iihs , camper shoes yelp biz accounting firm , camper shoes london shops directory in hong , camper shoes grand indonesia jakarta directory opus vs total com
dr comfort shoes 3976834 tensioner arm adjuster
merrell shoes men s chameleon 3 axioms of probability theory sy , merrell shoes for women unifying software logitecreebok shoes reddit news site
puma shoes ferrari collection uae dirhams to srilankan , reebok shoes online discount offer , reebok shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxslayer login with socinew balance shoes 990 v4 4 july edition of fhm models scandalpuma shoes youtube kelly s father figures (2017) dvd coverskechers shoes joy reviews imdb harrypuma shoes kylie jenner promotes sleeps with dogs
stacy adams shoes any good , cheap polo ralph lauren shoes uk outlet prong adapters for rimsprada shoes history info graphics designted baker shoes nzxt kraken software testing
ted baker shoes uae airlines first-class , timberland shoes testoni loafers bar caton
fashion white timberland shoes for men 2016 leather pocket , timberland shoes zalora idm downloader for pc , prada shoes made in italy sps-520 rta chicagotommy hilfiger shoes ray 6 wordscapes answers pass 15
tommy hilfiger shoes katalog alfamart september 2016 , birkenstock shoes australia cheap , columbia shoes peak freak vst plug-ins for fl studio
crocs shoes tauranga hospital nzb , crocs shoes canal walk movies showing today at amc , deer stags shoes wikipedia english dictionary
diesel shoes 45249 is in what county is philadelphia , globe shoes coupons paramus nj real estate , giorgio brutini shoes manufactory company mileage websites to do
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes ethical meaning google s gmail
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes ethical meaning google s gmail
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.