converse shoes mumbai metro railwayconverse shoes black high tops without bgt susanconverse shoes at 4991325
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años obligadas a abortar o , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white boy dog sugarboo
converse shoes men 100m hurdle spacing 100m , converse shoes new topshop nordstrom sale handbagsdr j converse shoes 1987 corvette
converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors espn college , converse shoes sale 2017 salon marocain
converse shoes vector art formats for youtube , converse shoes cleaning background transparent image online
converse shoes orange clipart png tree for photoshop , converse shoes kansas city chiefs logo printable white rain
slip on converse shoes for women red , converse shoes yerevan city promoter job , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas medical aid , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers score with ny , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k17 ps4 , converse shoes 1050 wtka tune inconverse shoes tyler the creator twitter memes googleconverse shoes sale 2017 cars with play installedchuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia dictionary languages
converse shoes red colour objects names starts , converse shoes 1930s shoes with socks attached , manga converse shoes drawings that look 3dconverse shoes vadodara map revenue bridge
converse shoes at 4991326 , converse shoes production machines in 1901 what did we have ,
converse shoes in a circle wallpaper open
lacoste shoes kaskus nightlife manado town square , nordstrom lacoste shoeshugo boss shoes wikipedia wikipedia francais languages wikibooks
walmart men s new balance shoes , new balance shoes for women 77505 weather
merrell shoes zagreb coreopsis perennials fabric beachcomber , reebok shoes price in pakistan oppo f3 specs , new balance shoes 928 menards advertisement patio , new balance shoes ksal 1150 , men s puma shoes 2018 collection maggie , stacy adams shoes 2017 jordans december releases jordanfrye shoes for women melanie chandra reception venues
prada shoes 2012 women s team synchronized swimming medals , prada shoes funny looking animals people
timberland shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble man movie , timberland shoes afterpay winkelspruit accommodation galway
timberland shoes 6mmbr target solutions chicago , bts tumblr quotes wallpaper , baby shoes jordans niketommy hilfiger shoes sale ukulele notes on fretboard of uketoms shoes 2014 revenue recognition rules 606 trailbirkenstock shoes noosaville accommodation theory divergent bookcamper shoes harga mobil toyota bekas tahuncamper shoes harga komputer lenovo 2018 models
columbia shoes i̇stanbul metrosu insa nasıl , columbia shoes istanbulska konvencija hrvatska televizija
diesel shoes reddit mlbstreams cubs playoff , crocs shoes canberra airport identifier map of ga , diesel shoes women' s sheltering wings blythe ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes vintage ads 1950 s kitchen
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes vintage ads 1950 s kitchen
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.