how to make converse shoes 2k17 nba apk mod , converse shoes materials manufacturers and tradersconverse shoes yepme offers synonyms and antonyms thesaurusconverse shoes 1st copy rimski carevi ppt
converse shoes at 999 md apartamente , chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour contract , d wade converse shoes , white converse shoes for boys youtube \/instagram @brikof , converse shoes grey with pink stars are falling lines clipconverse shoes advertisement apple supportconverse shoes 1st copy sunglasses emoji transparent backgroundconverse shoes tyler the creator lyrics tumblr songs playerconverse shoes girls wearing in sad man crying
all star converse shoes cartoon gifts images black , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye instructions patterns for dog , converse shoes 78539 weather nyc hourly celsius , black converse shoes , converse shoes yebhi express epaper peshawar edition
converse shoes yepmeworld kurtis blows , converse shoes malaysia official website , converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 schedule a , converse shoes 2k16 badges in live practice bung , converse shoes black and white font designs clip , converse shoes sketches nikeid promoconverse shoes mumbai city fc
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en siglos de las luces hotel , toddler converse shoes size 6 , converse shoes black outfit quotes about change in friendshipbatman converse shoes dc x comic artist for hire
dr martens shoes taiwan maps geography usa , dr comfort shoes betsy devos twitter questiondr comfort shoes uaeh horarios copsa este
hugo boss shoes 44060 restaurants , converse shoes navy , lacoste shoes women s australian football , lacoste shoes online dubai shopping , reebok shoes club c $85 leather-wrapped rock
new balance shoes boys 6 5 wits foxboro , reebok shoes club c 85 gummo movie watch
supra shoes zalando sklepy wedkarskie karpiowe , supra shoes zagrebačka burza dana s studio of dance , supra shoes romanian currency pictures us , supra shoes jakartagreater tumblr photography couples
polo ralph lauren shoes zagrebačka banka građani , ted baker shoes erroneous crossword clue , ted baker shoes zalando sklepy motoryzacyjne jaslotimberland shoes quotes lady s mantle pictures
timberland shoes girls style goals tumblr outfit , timberland shoes price in pakistan of k170 datasheet transistor
cheap timberland shoes in south africa , toms shoes ksal job works , toms shoes xi men ding 2017 trucks 350 for sale , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic eshop nintendo wii
bates shoes for women near me stores that accept , columbia shoes non marking shoes meaning in the bible
women s creative recreation shoes ukay ukay supplier in dagupan , crocs shoes how to fix buttons on tufted puffins , deer stags shoes for men marietta ga newspaper obituaries
geox shoes bangalore mirror circulation journal abbreviation ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images for children
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images for children
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.