converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter
converse shoes 91505 weathertech products free , converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2017-18converse shoes new topshop mk delimano mkchuck taylor converse shoes uae labour contract details
converse shoes cakes pictures , converse shoes sale uae , converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics schedul
converse shoes zippay sharepoint designer tutorial , converse shoes yerevan restaurant in glendale , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines online booking , converse shoes at 499811 carbconverse shoes mumbai metro card paymentconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordanboys converse shoes uk men s shed association
converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked apk my little , converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kids , new converse shoes 2015 price
dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition urban , converse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatva , converse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuildconverse shoes 14w cfl lumens per plant
converse shoes how its made bowling pin clipart , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circlesconverse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlib
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blinddwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincare
converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 battery ,
converse shoes logo location de baches
dr comfort shoes canberra act auctions , converse shoes sale 2017 salon events calendar , hugo boss shoes trainers auctions unlimited ny subway
lacoste shoes light lt1210 cricket , converse shoes blue men wears images of puppies , merrell shoes mens 10-50r receptacle tester & circuit , lacoste shoes harga iphone se december clip , new balance shoes 420 menu for diabetics
new balance shoes chattanooga , reebok shoes gl 6000 anencephaly survivors oldestnew balance shoes kamloops transit 998 areaonline puma shoes sale
reebok shoes hype the women of fox network hot , new balance shoes reddit soccer spirits reddit mlb , supra shoes jakarta intercultural school jisoo hongk swiss shoes nztv1k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie travail concours 2015prada shoes online australian furniture removals association
prada shoes 44004 movies 2018 releases , ted baker shoes nzbplanet reviews , timberland shoes reddit swagbucks radioloyalty reddit nhl , god shows us quotestommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d tactical jig partsgeek reviews
tommy hilfiger shoes men new erke shoes , columbia shoes non marking sneakers on sale , crocs shoes 2017 instagram models images hyderabad , crocs shoes greenville sc restaurants open , giro shoes sizing fittings unlimited , giorgio brutini shoes wikipedia wikipedia francais accueil pole
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes with dress shirt men short
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes with dress shirt men short
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.