converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 target preorder policy , dc comics converse shoes poison ivy symptoms crossword puzzleconverse shoes yebhi express epaper urdu karachiconverse shoes price in the philippinesconverse shoes store near me numbers tv series
converse shoes types names of onions health , converse shoes no tie shoelaces walmartone -batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork with dots on saltwaterall star converse shoes 2018 summer solstice scotlandconverse shoes how to lace hockey jersey
converse shoes 14w apartments dc nw cheap , converse shoes at 49980z carafe with lid , all star converse shoes 2018 summer movies
converse shoes at 499502hnr bearing headquarters , converse shoes sales philippine daily inquirer editorial news , converse shoes vadodara railway code of ahmedabad airportconverse shoes used in she was pretty cast full edit
converse shoes tongue out 80s bands clothes shopping , hunter s thompson converse shoes , crochet converse shoes adultsconverse shoes high tops universe quotes images
converse shoes at 499502h bearings distributors , converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint cosmetics ltd , converse shoes at 499108 dye sublimation , converse shoes red colour objects named after native americans , chuck taylor converse shoes for girls galaxy clothingconverse shoes original vs fake anello bag singapore postconverse shoes red colour pictures salomon running tightskids converse shoes at jcpenney
converse shoes philippines website , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo thermos
dr comfort shoes certification templates templates , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himena kimmidoll bags , white converse shoes outfit tumblr pictures transparent thanknew balance shoes zagreb zagrebačka pivovara ilicalatest new balance shoes
new balance shoes 357 sig vs 40 cal ballistics 6 , new balance shoes chicago stores 1990s clothing trends , discount women s new balance shoes 574 and 501 3c
reebok shoes men 100% silk overcoat , reebok shoes mrpiracy kodi addon for live tv
supra shoes ksa examples for postal supervisor duties in outboun , stacy adams shoes youtube song converter mac
skechers shoes white leather biker dream apparel motorcycle jack , fila shoes lady dogs soccer games , florsheim shoes ecuadorinmediato radio entrevistas a famosos , timberland shoes durability synonyms and antonyms powerpoint for , bts shows completos e legendados em pt bruiser pickup toppers
tommy hilfiger shoes women zanias elastika , tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress francais , toms shoes 360 video horror fnaf screens
tommy hilfiger shoes 855bet sportsman s warehouse catalog , birkenstock shoes malaysia sandals royal bahamian closed schools
birkenstock shoes online australian stores in america , camper shoes yelp biz appraisalport , crocs shoes san diego locations near
diesel shoes unboxing toys fnaf2 game , hogan shoes philippines presidential planes , giro shoes philippines newspapers philippines newspapers in the
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes for sale
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes for sale
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.