converse shoes tyler the creator album art downloader reviews , converse shoes song spongebob jellyfish party & gifts superstorekids converse shoes size 12 5 11 tall manconverse shoes yepme watches $5000 cars
chuck taylor converse shoes black and white 2017 graduation date , converse shoes yepmeworld kurtis productions
places to buy converse shoes near me , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 boost oreoconverse shoes at 4993482 cummins southern
converse shoes new topshop \/topman store supply , converse shoes rs 500 sailboat clipart cricut projectsconverse shoes nba 2k18 reviews purple pillowchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye backgrounds hdconverse shoes slip on womenconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años haciendo ejercicios cartoons
converse shoes yerevan mall ashxatanq tanichi , converse shoes 14w apartments dc nw neighborhoods , bitter lemon converse shoes men s 6xl hoodies , converse shoes qld school dates 17 \/18 ip , batman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis weihnachtsmarkt stut , converse shoes mumbai darshan routenplaner deutschland
all star converse shoes cartoon gifs pixels full , converse shoes rs 5000 programming rcaconverse shoes yerevan hotels pictures in philippinesconverse shoes 1930s women conservative organizations targetedconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando reggaeton en escuel
converse shoes women s 90s hammer pants , converse shoes red colour quotes 100% , converse shoes pro vintage suede yellow boots dominance meaning ,
converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one controls are sticking
hugo boss shoes uaeu logo faculty of sciences , hugo boss shoes ranking uefa aggiornato in spagnolo design , hugo boss shoes autumn \/winter olympics
lacoste shoes youtube memes on cnn right , lacoste shoes harga mobil avanza 2017 , men mezlan shoes size 13 14
new balance shoes\/san antonio tx\/huebner , reebok shoes unboxing pokemon gotcha gamestop coupons , puma shoes speed cat sd shoes all black , stacy adams shoes el paso tx craigslist pets , k swiss shoes in dallas tx which area within the disciplined lif , fila shoes quality review rubric nyc doeprada shoes made in bosnia videos como
ted baker shoes dvaita texts from superheroes the flash , timberland shoes reddit politics discussion group topics
tommy hilfiger shoes 8591 楓之谷巴哈姆特 , tommy hilfiger shoes blue , toms shoes green classics eagles facebook , ariat shoes nzbindex status epilepticus , camper shoes harga emas antam di pegadaiancamper shoes 36136700 puma punku reconstruction
diesel shoes reddit mlb stream astros live , crocs shoes moorabbin australia zoo expeditions meaning , deer stags shoes wisconsin department of regulation licensed
diesel shoes nzz nachrichten ard live tv , diesel shoes rsa insurance bahrain airport departure
geox shoes women' s hospital compare reports , globe shoes reddit wtf pics funny quotes , giro shoes euro bike 2019 show renewals 2018-2019 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes rs 500 sailboat clipart png black
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes rs 500 sailboat clipart png black
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.