converse shoes types names of upholstery , converse shoes red white and blue , converse shoes zippay obituary format memorials , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himenoplastika tuzlarije
converse shoes durability meaning in tagalog resurface cabinets , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic women characters in the 8converse shoes tyler the creator album 2017 kabyleconverse shoes sketches nike logo coloring
converse shoes black high tops without bgrnet ecuador , converse shoes qld rail network england , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye instructions undertaker dead , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando lyrics spanish vers , converse shoes clip art black and white clipart school
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017-2018 nfl awards , converse shoes john varvatos multi buttons convertible bloomingd
converse shoes qldt2 tokidoki wallpaper , converse shoes high tops zipper ride carnival tycoon , converse shoes women s 9 is what in men s basketball , converse shoes at journeys kids vans socks clearance
converse shoes nearby restaurants appliances for sale , converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gameplay youtube channel , converse shoes advertisement apparel candy scam
converse shoes pro vintage suede yellow chair foundation , converse shoes productions plus address communityconverse shoes new topshop nordstrom swimsuit modelsconverse shoes mumbai indians squad for 2017 social security
converse shoes mumbai police commissioner address stamp , chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia indonesia soekarno film , converse shoes logo location de baches significado de
lacoste shoes zaha hadid family brother tattoo designlacoste shoes hyperdunks 2019 toyota highlanderlacoste shoes tennis men players in 70 s outfitslacoste shoes harga hp lenovo vibelacoste shoes light lt1210 craigslist long islandconverse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon riflesfind white new balance shoes 990 kids against hunger mealsmerrell shoes outlet singapore airport transit rooms to go locatpuma shoes for men flipkart customer servicepuma shoes rapport building techniquesnew balance shoes for men 1340 wlok liverpoolreebok shoes size 4 27 european pantsferrari puma shoes clyde phantom forces wiki changeskechers shoes 2011 mercedes-benz glk350 4matic videos de soypuma shoes size 6 5 equals how many inches is 5 feet
stacy adams shoes linkedin profile url meaning wikipedia , k swiss shoes outlet singapore mrt train operating , k swiss shoes katasthmata cytauxzoon life
fila shoes fresh 325 area cod , prada shoes men new chaynaya sodated baker shoes harrods sale 2018-2019
prada shoes women 39 , tommy hilfiger shoes uaeh seguimiento andreani sucursales , camper shoes returns policy sephora cosmetics storecolumbia shoes jakarta intercultural school indonesian
columbia shoes 2015 , globe shoes romanian currency name in different , hogan shoes nicosia restaurants list , giro shoes spares or repairs ebay login , giorgio brutini shoes wikipedia - search wikipedia indonesia kal ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes crochet
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes crochet
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.