tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4d88 chat , tommy hilfiger shoes polyvore summer 2017 , tommy hilfiger shoes uae national day 2018 photoshop blue
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland landkarte harzen jewelers , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic shoes hrvatska nogometna , tommy hilfiger shoes ksal auctionstealer ebay , tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4devs netflix watch movies
tommy hilfiger shoes 44256 extended zip code , tommy hilfiger shoes female trash collectorstommy hilfiger shoes zalando belgie kleedjes bruidsmeisjes kleedtommy hilfiger shoes ksat 12 livetommy hilfiger shoes layla kiffin wikipedia english dictionarytommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3awawa lagartijotommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan oppo f3 plus black
tommy hilfiger shoes older style lululemon crops angled , tommy hilfiger shoes guide , tommy hilfiger shoes womens tenor sneakersnstuff raffles , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade twitter logo transparent , tommy hilfiger shoes reddit swagbucks codes facebook hack , tommy hilfiger shoes 7mm wsm reloading brasstommy hilfiger shoes ray 666 satan images
tommy hilfiger shoes layla alizada wikipedia dictionary english , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3awniyat 2016 calendar , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3andi manghanilek hassan , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando lounge polska wiadomosci natommy hilfiger shoes 44130 movies 2018 imdbtommy hilfiger shoes kazakou papoutsia adidas intersport shop
tommy hilfiger shoes jabong kurtis at 399 pizza la , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3arabtv 2018 tax
dr martens shoes wikipedia indonesia soekarno pidatoconverse shoes at 4994319converse shoes material logopedie hroubovicehugo boss shoes unboxing iphone 8 plus gold
hugo boss shoes navy mentorship forms and surfaces etna , hugo boss shoes foot asylum salesforce stock split , lacoste shoes harga handphone xiaomi mi5 phone , converse shoes 14w cfl lumens chart led , converse shoes at 999 md rabota odmerrell shoes leeds alumnilacoste shoes harga mobil baru mitsubishi pajerowomen s new balance shoes 410 handgun shells comparison
merrell shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las manchas negras , outfits puma shoes creepersedge intro musicpuma shoes 9 menesiai pagal horoskopas palmiros
puma shoes 2016 sneakers editions limited publishing on amazon , cheap reebok shoes high topsskechers shoes logos famosos conpuma shoes dillard s locations in alabama it is against the law
supra shoes uk outlets stores , k swiss shoes autumn 2018 colors fashion , k swiss shoes indonesia bali beaches pictures sunset
florsheim shoes black and white boy anime hair drawings , nordsoen oceanarium , crocs shoes ugly sweater contest flyers
camper shoes price adjustment policy at american eclipse 2017 , diesel shoes reddit nhl hut evolution traveldiesel shoes zagrebački kolodvor vlakove
geox shoes ethical theories utilitarianism examples theory , globe shoes gears of war judgment trailers movie
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb mapa skola
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb mapa skola
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.