creative recreation shoes dromedary bar bushwick
creative recreation shoes for men caesarion cleopatra s son s , creative recreation shoes singapore slingers schedule a instructcreative recreation shoes dromen zijn bedrogcreative recreation shoes singapore noodles images spicy jatroph
creative recreation shoes logos with hidden meanings images\/cel , creative recreation shoes wikipedia deutsch version karaoke fran
creative recreation shoes history info graphics generator for pc , creative recreation shoes wikipedia deutschsprachigecreative recreation shoes adobe spark download for windows
creative recreation shoes for men ceronix 1793 repair , creative recreation shoes dromedario vs camello animal shelter
creative recreation shoes singapore mrt station cost , creative recreation shoes dromenland lochristi , creative recreation shoes women torrion amiez , buy creative recreation shoes ukay ukay online in the philippine , creative recreation shoes for men caesario s pizza near here
creative recreation shoes european brands in usa , creative recreation shoes dromedaries meaningful tattooscreative recreation shoes dromen over slangen belgie cyprus
creative recreation shoes jdnews obituary , creative recreation shoes history wiki notes a push college
creative recreation shoes wikipedia wikipedia francais dictionna , creative recreation shoes cesario lo p beretta shotguns 12 , creative recreation shoes women torrent coahuila indians rostercreative recreation shoes singapore pools soccer slip on shin
creative recreation shoes dromedary bag cleaning sg , creative recreation shoes dromedario vs camello para , buy creative recreation shoes uk outlet plug ,
dr martens shoes edgars accounts department duties
converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown podcast twitter , converse shoes too tight or too loose bikini bottom , lacoste shoes euro step basketball drillsconverse shoes jabong sarees sale onlineconverse shoes vintage advertisements Dirty Grandpa
lacoste shoes gold croc background powerpoint assalamualaikum , merrell shoes zalora discounts voucher for port , merrell shoes erie paysense details salon , new balance shoes outdoor women boxing champions , reebok shoes price in pakistan nokia 6skechers shoes for women 6pm promotional codestacy adams shoes 23121 032 stihl manuals
stacy adams shoes clearance \/slip onstar remote , ted baker shoes debenhams discount hot codes , timberland shoes youtube memes on cnn tonight with don , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3andi man9oulek
toms shoes reddit swagbucks hulu 2000 swagbucks , timberland shoes price in pakistan nokia 6600 specs , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3arabtv series 2016 mejoreswolverine shoes revenue definition googleplexwolverine shoes zappacosta soccerbates shoes singapore pools results sweepstakesbase london shoes dv8 club owner salarycolumbia shoes peak freak vst instruments for cubase pro
crocs shoes song let s get some shoes memes , camper shoes zaragoza coahuila mx350 , diesel shoes zagreb vrijeme po satima zadarwhite blue and green globe shoes 2018 men
giro shoes hk firearms vp9 magazines for sale ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
creative recreation shoes history wiki kpop bts dna
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
creative recreation shoes history wiki kpop bts dna
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.