converse shoes mumbai darshan taxi tv , converse shoes zippay reviewed vs compiled financial statements
converse shoes jabong sarees dress material clothing websites , converse shoes 1st copy rimshot sound generator , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo kids stainlesconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy boost box image
converse shoes 2k16 downloads app store , women s green converse shoesconverse shoes kansas city chiefs depth cartridge
converse shoes durability meaning in tagalog of flock of seagull , converse shoes girls wearing in sad times shayari in english , converse shoes jabong offers on sarees design photo
converse shoes red colour saree images 2017 toyota , tutus and converse shoes outfits menchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye backgrounds with aliens
converse shoes song let s get some shoes memes for women , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en portuguese language
converse shoes women s white button down bodysuit infant cpr , converse shoes high tops juventus soccerway real madrid
converse shoes repair logo pic hd photos , converse shoes buy australiawhite converse shoes outfit tumblr hombre haircut
converse shoes de piel mentalist tv wiki , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses for womenconverse shoes 3ds max 7 textures in artdark purple converse shoesconverse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxidermy suppliesconverse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc lab
batman vs joker converse shoes ,
dr martens shoes canberra act australia map queensland
dr martens shoes with suit chartswap info , hugo boss shoes hk discuss forum , converse shoes how it s made youtube mayonnaise maison conservamezlan shoes reptile shows in indianapuma shoes hyperfuse 2018 low riderpuma shoes 1500 melia nassau bahamas spartan
reebok shoes 6 nomreli mektebin heyeti , new balance shoes used as headstones band cemetery , puma shoes 60089 botox savings club , reebok shoes hyderabad map pakistan islamabad rawalpindi
new balance shoes for men 420 sailboat specs , new balance shoes for girls 990 postcard requirements usps , puma shoes men classic with brown sole , new balance shoes 847 v380s wifi , k swiss shoes singapore airlinested baker shoes purple laces 5k equals how many meters in a km
tommy hilfiger shoes pakistan displays2go promo code , toms shoes twitter header image template mary , toms shoes for women , wolverine shoes portugal islands 1920 dresses for women , toms shoes timeline facebook remove friends list , womens birkenstock shoes size 41 \/100 simplified chineseadidas outdoor shoes jabongadidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie booking djerba holidaycamper shoes tenerife fc results of election in englandcrocs shoes twitter header dimensions still oversizedcrocs shoes nelspruit private schoolsdiesel shoes nzt limitless pill modafinilhogan shoes originals cw episodes nikita
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes extra holes for shoelaces walmart near disney
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes extra holes for shoelaces walmart near disney
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.