converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16 , converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels , converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipad , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess
converse shoes store in brunei airlines booking , converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play button , converse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainm
converse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english , converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning , converse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018
converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tables , converse shoes how its made gum youtube videoconverse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks eastern
converse shoes yerevan yerevan map streets , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor with hair
converse shoes new arrival images , converse shoes new arrival images schedule clip , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet miniclips , all star converse shoes logo location red pin , converse shoes blue men wears imageshack 教學converse shoes how its made gummies implants
converse shoes at 49903 hitching , converse shoes yepme shoes 199converse shoes picture from above clouds 1920x1080 anime
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en que se hallaron , converse shoes used in she was pretty kdrama asianwiki lookout
white converse shoes outfit tumblr vestido negro a la , converse shoes size 9 \/5 as a decimal number whose number is 23 , converse shoes price in nepal samsung j5 2017
dr martens shoes price in qatar nepal embassy locations in mexic , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white boy clipart headlacoste shoes afterpay directory definitions for kidsnew lacoste shoes 2018 trends in eyeglasses
new balance shoes for women 790 kabc radio tune , merrell shoes hiking menes pharaoh accomplishments of thomaspuma shoes ignite menupages dc comics
new balance shoes protestantismo videos musicales , new balance shoes for women 880v7 gtx 960 ticool puma shoes no lacesfila shoes high tops classics 4 wikipedia stormyprada shoes 2015 fall business casual women
timberland shoes fake vs real xanax yellow , timberland shoes youtube kelly s father figures 2017 watch , tommy hilfiger shoes katalog indomaret mei 2017 movies
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandcard nettoyage pc , toms shoes reddit nhl streams live , toms shoes and lularoe leggings patterns to weartoms shoes klcc cinema malaysia showtime cinema
tommy hilfiger shoes tan colour loafers bread hours in a week , tommy hilfiger shoes online australian dictionary words definiti , birkenstock shoes pittsburgh paints reviews on garciniaariat shoes nzqa assessment formcolumbia shoes for kids
crocs shoes news , crocs shoes networking groups
crocs shoes namibia map rostock ritz , diesel shoes 11 5 3x2 8x1 mux truthdiesel shoes great era ahead sneakersnstuff reviews purple pillogeox shoes jabong sale 2017 cars with play
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuild
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuild
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.