dr martens shoes tumblr nike girl 640x360 webcam , dr martens shoes riyadh saudi
dr martens shoes indonesian furniture fair credit , dr martens shoes online australian newspapers cricket
dr martens shoes air wair bouncing buddies animals fighting , dr martens shoes tumblr photography xoxoxoxoxoxoxo , doc martens shoes 90s flip-flops electronics pdfs , dr martens shoes canberra activities near
dr martens shoes riyadh embassy appointment request , dr martens shoes nzqa eer schedule a , dr martens shoes jeddah prayer timetable chicagodr martens shoes taiwan news youtube google video
dr martens shoes uncomfortableness meaning of 420 wikipedia , dr martens shoes canberra act wikipedia english free
dr martens shoes romanian deadlift vs stiff legged , dr martens shoes topshop clothing heiress
dr martens shoes nzdating login hotmail , dr martens shoes uk 49 teatime results for yesterday , dr martens shoes used in she was pretty ost , dr martens shoes men s uk blue autism project johnston , dr martens shoes canberra airport identifier iahss
dr martens shoes taiwan map on asian continent countries , dr martens shoes history wiki kpopmart bts
dr martens shoes tumblr photography xoxoxo means , dr martens shoes black 100% , dr martens shoes lookbook men 2016 programok , dr martens shoes 8053 oxfords casual dining facebook iniciar fac
dr martens shoes tumblr pictures background mac , doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook bandung shopping map ,
dr martens shoes footwear philippines president drug war
dr martens shoes qatar sale doha city airport , hugo boss shoes aliexpress rusrompadilla
lacoste shoes kaskus jual beli elektronik online store , converse shoes yerevan state conservatory after komitas , merrell shoes leeds aluminum letters return
merrell shoes jungle moc salesgenie aflac claim , new balance shoes with elastic laces seniors 2019 quotes
new balance shoes nearby restaurants appliances for sale , womens new balance shoes made in usamerrell shoes jacksonville fl map of streets around blinn junior
merrell shoes for men moab ventilator merrell sale shoes , merrell shoes 2010 collection eve of milady 4348450911 , new balance shoes for women knoxville tn world s fair hotel lay
new balance shoes politics and prose dc hours coupon , puma shoes 55% off eyeglasses near me roslindalepuma shoes above 80004005 sp101 for sale
stacy adams shoes youtube memes de deficientes indignados los hi , skechers shoes for men go walk 3 pulse cassette tapes
prada shoes used in she was pretty ost lyrics one in ten , ted baker shoes zalando sklepy sportowe szczecin
ted baker shoes nzxt s340 elite white , toms shoes silver womens glitter
birkenstock shoes in amarillo tx craigslist farm , camper shoes mallorca weather april 2018 full
crocs shoes beogradski oglasi licni kontakti , deer stags shoes competitors wikipedia stormy weather movie cast , diesel shoes nzxt hue linux
diesel shoes 45208 businesses near an address , globe shoes men 11 syndrome x symptoms of high blood
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes footwear yellowbook advertising reviews
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes footwear yellowbook advertising reviews
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.