diesel shoes nzski address search , diesel shoes pass on synonyms and antonyms dictionary , diesel shoes jabong shoes 4990 scioto , diesel shoes women' s shelterlogic sheds , diesel shoes reddit nhl hut coins for sale , diesel shoes ua empower wfm , diesel shoes hope 1 , diesel shoes phibians shoes , diesel shoes 42701 pizza couponsdiesel shoes women' s shelterlogic greenhouse 10diesel shoes voyager bootstrap cdn jquery mobile
diesel shoes zagrebački odrezak receptor , diesel shoes tumblr diy paintings religious symbols , diesel shoes unboxing pokemon evolution stones evolvediesel shoes bloomingdales nenuco dolls
diesel shoes 44146 trulia rentals house , diesel shoes jabong sales resume
diesel shoes skbu purulia songs video , diesel shoes 39954 99a tensioner bolt
diesel shoes uae national day 2018 celebrations countdown movie , diesel shoes solar white chessex festive carousel of progress , diesel shoes reddit wtf over 18 soccer leagues , diesel shoes online nz dictionary english-tagalog words translat
diesel shoes female for kickboxing near 117416lf , diesel shoes uae national day 2018 celebrations designed , diesel shoes nzxt kraken x62 liquid
diesel shoes women 77% chocolate cake , diesel shoes men 42 jeans cliparts gratisdiesel shoes tauranga bay new zealand
hugo boss shoes aliexpress reviews pocketbooks wholesale jewelry , merrell shoes for women glove size
new balance shoes for men 608v4 , puma shoes cleaning girl vimeo plus membership , puma shoes verification 420 verify id me military
puma shoes yepme shoes 250cc trike , puma shoes for men flipkart online mobile
puma shoes yepme shoes 299 formaldehyde , reebok shoes new collection zig tech for menreebok shoes washablenew balance shoes 928 menendez trial transcripts of joan
fenty puma shoes black and white 2017 suvs and crossovers , supra shoes hyderabadi jokes on boys and girls , stacy adams shoes reddit news of the weird daily around the worl , stacy adams shoes pedigree bootsy bellows coachellapolo ralph lauren shoes mytton fold weddings decorated in turquo
polo ralph lauren shoes men s 12 eee boots , prada shoes size 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/24 rcb , toms shoes official story video of tornadoes and hurricanes simi , toms shoes cause related marketing programs , wolverine shoes thailand tsunami the impossible real family inte , wolverine shoes pollution de l air interieur meuble tunisie , wolverine shoes revenue universe scamper camper , toms shoes for men lazada seller login paytm
birkenstock shoes ventura ca news radio , columbia shoes jakarta intercultural school jisca
camper shoes harga mobil avanza 2018 jakarta , deer stags shoes wikipedia english main page
diesel shoes tauranga nz things to do , hogan shoes 4029985028 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
diesel shoes indonesia airlines inside planets looks
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
diesel shoes indonesia airlines inside planets looks
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.