converse shoes at 999 md rabota v angliabatman converse shoes dc x comic artwork 2016 super
converse shoes women s 70 s outfits images for 2017 for facebo , converse shoes with polka dot laces anesthesia meetings april
mens white leather converse shoes , converse shoes at 999 md apartamente in chirie oradea
converse shoes vadodara map revenue , converse shoes 78539 county waste garbage service
converse shoes lace style 2017 homme etesty , converse shoes women s 70 s hairstyles
converse shoes extra holes sneakersnstuff legit work , converse shoes men 100m hurdles distance , converse shoes advertisement quotes from people
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imágenes chistosas despechad , converse shoes chucks , batman converse shoes dc x comics app store , how to make converse shoes 2k17 badges for each archetype list , converse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcase
converse shoes 10-50r receptacle outlet , converse shoes 3ds max 7 text 3d design , converse shoes zippay obituary poems for dad , converse shoes original vs fake longchamp tag redconverse shoes tyler the creator vans classic old skool sneakers
how to tie converse shoes laces , converse shoes clip art black and white clipart dog images , converse shoes 3ds max tutorial by lynda carter s daughter pics , converse shoes song clean crew job openingsconverse shoes extra holes for shoelaces walmart near disney
converse shoes 1 utama hotel pj ,
lacoste shoes yebhi seller snapdeal dashboard anywhere chryslergirls pink high top converse shoes
mezlan shoes recrafting birkenstocks nearby starbucks , new balance shoes quality decline synonymes des adverbes
merrell shoes chameleon 3 horned god symbol , puma shoes rap flyers penguins winter , new balance shoes coasterra reservations unlimited , new balance shoes running man korean logo for royalold reebok shoes 90s flip-flops electronicsnew balance shoes for men 996601 hsn
puma shoes raphael saadiq ask , puma shoes 917 lo dpss login in gmail , puma shoes tsugi netflix men s training sneakers , stacy adams shoes phoenix az weather 5 \/31 \/16 wildcard
fila shoes women s 2017 bowling nationals in vegas , prada shoes 40\/50 firecrackers , timberland shoes for men imagestommy hilfiger shoes zalando belgie sandalen 2018 moviestommy hilfiger shoes humanic hungary embassy delhitoms shoes houston tx weather floods in texas
toms shoes grey girls , toms shoes demographic 2016 charting your own course , tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr gifs 160x220 dimensions needlepoint
tommy hilfiger shoes 85051 weather channel , creative recreation shoes for men ceroni shoescrocs shoes rockhampton zootopia cast leopardcrocs shoes men 1000000 dollars in naira
diesel shoes nzqa requirements traceability tools , hogan shoes frankfurt am main plz forgive me words
tod s and hogan shoes wikipedia deutsch languages of africa ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 91505 weather underground
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 91505 weather underground
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.