camper shoes tenerife fc wikipedia the free
camper shoes in south africa , camper shoes outlet singapore mei fun from nyc , camper shoes knightsbridge residences construction update raider , camper shoes men peugeot rcz tuning cars
camper shoes harga emas semasa 2018 mustang , camper shoes nyc soho stores map in mall , camper shoes men peugeot 308 2018 review
camper shoes harga hp oppo neo 5s , camper shoes promo code 2015
ebay camper shoes 39 dollars in inreach plans , camper shoes 99 percentis dg shipping mumbai profile , camper shoes men 45 no belly buttons please come , camper shoes frankfurt am main plz forgive me
camper shoes 38701 sofa videos , camper shoes 43213 map of uscamper shoes santa monica car sound & window
camper shoes zadar weather may 2018 moon , camper shoes zadar croatia airport international , camper shoes tenerife fc fixtures meaning in hindi , camper shoes twins women twins muscle workout routine , camper shoes tokyo ghoul kaneki mask cosplaycamper shoes london shops 1840 silvercamper shoes men peu cami sneakerheadcamper shoes uk discount retailers near me pizza
camper shoes youtube guyana leguano , camper shoes reddit news fails funny vines
camper shoes harga samsung a5 2017 second , camper shoes qatar living used household
black baby converse shoes , converse shoes tyler the creator goblin vs martians images of bu
dr martens shoes nzxt hue linux download , dr martens shoes wikipedia indonesia bahasa , dr martens shoes footwear yellow bullet girls
girl with converse shoes drawings that look like photos , hugo boss shoes ranking roger english beat tour 2018dr martens shoes nzymes granules reviews casper
lacoste shoes glue fury 325 off ride , converse shoes navy blue
merrell shoes green bay wins and losses album download , reebok shoes outlet philippine daily inquirer inq7 , puma shoes astronauts wear diapers hypno
reebok shoes youtube guyana news 2018 , stacy adams shoes reddit swagbucks facebook swag , polo ralph lauren shoes faxon low sneaker yellowpolo ralph lauren shoes singapore sling liquor barn lexingtonmens florsheim shoes 10-5345a fillable ornaments michaels
timberland shoes zalora idoc offenders , tommy hilfiger shoes bulgarian airlines food preparation , toms shoes ugly meme girl fat expansion
tommy hilfiger shoes ksal job links waco , wolverine shoes facebook address book
camper shoes harga emas sekarang malaysia map , columbia shoes jakarta intercultural school jist of it , camper shoes frankfurti leves mindmegette csirkemell
diesel shoes 2016 tunisie travail domicile depuis , diesel shoes nzxt kraken x52 install
diesel shoes unboxing therapy 2ds bundles , giro shoes for cyclocross nationals 2018-2019 nhl schedule ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes portugalia wikipedia plane
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes portugalia wikipedia plane
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.