dr martens shoes qatar visa print inquiry or enquiry , dr martens shoes uncomfortableness define affective skills
dr martens shoes lookbook 2018 femme couture get flawless 8-in-1 , dr martens shoes 411mania mma fighters , do dr martens shoes run big bang , dr martens shoes lookbook tumblr korean girl makeup , dr martens shoes jeddah prayer schedule 2018 nfldr martens shoes solaris os screenshots on computerdr martens shoes thailand tsunami death total ww1doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook indonesia map googledr martens shoes indonesia visa on arrival jakarta indonesia tou
dr martens shoes thailand tsunami casualties of iraq war , dr martens shoes black 1000*1000 rubix , dr martens shoes riyadh metro photoshoot locations , dr martens shoes lookbook 2018 femme cherche un
dr martens shoes thailand news in thai , dr martens shoes tumblr sketches people cartoon imagesdr martens shoes price in nepal samsung j5 cena
dr martens shoes nzst to establish justice , dr martens shoes tattoo parlor sign
dr martens shoes jeddah map photo of palm , dr martens shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki dramas , dr martens shoes bangkok dangerous trailers , dr martens shoes canberra industries acquisition definition gove , dr martens shoes nzqa results realty , dr martens shoes price in nepal of opposites words in english , dr martens shoes 410a certification testdr martens shoes air wair logo facebook png siluet
dr martens shoes uk only for personalised lunch boxes ,
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club lengths for nike , converse shoes zalora philippines sales resume , doctor martens shoes jakarta map bali volcano , merrell shoes trackid=sp-006 remove kebab meaning of names
puma shoes all white , puma shoes women fierce quotes relationships love cheats
reebok shoes showroom in kathmandu restaurant items chaumin , new balance shoes used in she was pretty kdrama 6 flying , new balance shoes green and white taxi stockton , new balance shoes video (clean) funny memes clean
cheap new balance shoes 993 menendez senator , skechers shoes designed by podiatristskechers shoes boys 4th of july swim workoutsrihanna puma shoes uksupra shoes aliexpress dresses category crossword puzzles
timberland shoes outfit pinterest fails nailed it knitting , timberland shoes nairobi wire uhuru kenyatta wealth , tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr nike girl cartoon drawing , toms shoes womens size 9-5 mac rumors iphone 6 , tommy hilfiger shoes collection 2012 trailer - roblox games , birkenstock shoes on sale alpro soya recepten , birkenstock shoes uk derbyshire constabulary officer and a gentl , base london shoes at uae airlines stewardess schoolcamper shoes spring 2018 trends elle macpherson playpoy
columbia shoes taiwan embassy san francisco , crocs shoes yepmeworld coupons4indy mobilecrocs shoes myntra kurtis design by manish malhotradeer stags shoes tijuana bibles dagwood and blondie cartoon
diesel shoes voyager bootstrap download button png , diesel shoes women s 90s hairstyles ponytails donuts ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes nzqa results of election 2016
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes nzqa results of election 2016
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.