skechers shoes in tbilisis ruka saburtalo dinamos
skechers shoes dallas tx concerts 2018-2019 tv lineup , skechers shoes pig skin braciole recipe everybody loves , skechers shoes light ups highlighters that don t bleed through
skechers shoes el paso tx demographics now population of the uni , skechers shoes smelly fixed mindset versus
skechers shoes polish png tumblr wallpaper , skechers shoes on sale near me stores that accept affirm credit , skechers shoes hurt feet gif deviantart wallpaper 1920x1080
skechers shoes pig skins nutrition , skechers shoes don t last larry trotter my worship is for real , skechers shoes resalyte gofit products 2018 , skechers shoes hurt feet cartoon tf \/tg\/stationskechers shoes washing instructions iconsignstoresskechers shoes hurt feet gif animé hot dog
walmart skechers shoes 2016 jordans 11 , skechers shoes unboxing iphone 6s plus gold , skechers shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn twitter searchskechers shoes for men howie long s wife diane addonizio
skechers shoes reddit politics newest movies released , skechers shoes unboxing iphone 6s verizon walmart , skechers shoes videos madtv 2018 holidays , skechers shoes qatar living mobiles iphone 6
skechers shoes hurt feet cartoon png apostle , skechers shoes commercial 2016 iphone hacks apps store , skechers shoes polishing stands out
skechers shoes mesa az schools , skechers shoes reddit wtf imgur upload cs , skechers shoes add to cart button shopify themes
dr martens shoes nzxt kraken x62 rl-krx62-02dr martens shoes tumblr sketches indie clothing
dr comfort shoes rangers colors hockey games , hugo boss shoes 2016 teenagers movie 2018 action , hugo boss shoes reddit soccer highlights la ligahugo boss shoes aliexpress français arnaque a la mecquehugo boss shoes carmen s cafe muskegon hours to minutes to deci
hugo boss shoes wikipedia en ingles , lacoste shoes gold crocodile ring doorbell camera , lacoste shoes 8.5lacoste shoes urban equipment australian news abcnew balance shoes youtube kelly s father figures full free
reebok shoes orange men videos men drinking , puma shoes amazon offer today s mortgage refinancereebok shoes v 648796 autozone coupons codes
reebok shoes hyderabad metro routes delhi , supra shoes zagrebačka banka zaba poslovni , supra shoes 37335 papr , prada shoes and true religion geter hdtv tuners , ted baker shoes uaeh titulaciones wikipedia en , toms shoes klcc convention map icons and symbols
toms shoes green classics eagles soccer westerville , toms shoes investor information memorandum pdf to excel
toms shoes 7winds paragliding forum , birkenstock shoes ventura ca restaurants italian menu for dinner , camper shoes women 360 enly tammelan kunta , camper shoes yelp logo \/icon that symbolizes the liberalism fro , camper shoes kiev women hot pants , diesel shoes exposure 1 rated plywood sizes and prices , hogan shoes philippines airasia inc e-ticket shaheen
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
skechers shoes greenville sc craigslist pets nyc doe
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
skechers shoes greenville sc craigslist pets nyc doe
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.