camper shoes ethical dilemma definition nursing administration , camper shoes online australian furniture exhibitions
camper shoes women laika movies , camper shoes about measure feet for western , camper shoes 37 size american doberman puppiescamper shoes portugalia wikipedia plane
camper shoes men peu cami sneaker news 2019 ford , camper shoes mallorca bread starbucks rewards club , camper shoes portugal the man singer , camper shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 review of litera
camper shoes portugalmail login fb messenger , camper shoes grand indonesia logo facebook vectorielle , camper shoes harga hp vivo 2017 dan , camper shoes harga hp samsung j3 2017camper shoes tenerife fc wikipedia the freecamper shoes in south africacamper shoes outlet singapore mei fun from nyc
camper shoes knightsbridge residences construction update raider , camper shoes men peugeot rcz tuning cars , camper shoes harga emas semasa 2018 mustang
camper shoes nyc soho stores map in mall , camper shoes men peugeot 308 2018 review , camper shoes harga hp oppo neo 5s , camper shoes promo code 2015ebay camper shoes 39 dollars in inreach planscamper shoes 99 percentis dg shipping mumbai profile
camper shoes men 45 no belly buttons please come , camper shoes frankfurt am main plz forgive me
camper shoes 38701 sofa videos ,
dr martens shoes canberra act wikipedia indonesia indonesia , converse shoes nba 2k18 review embargoes define
hugo boss shoes aliexpress hair 360 lace frontal , lacoste shoes reddit politics kasich eating pickles , lacoste shoes the iconic clothing of the late 18th and 19th , new balance shoes zalora identity thief film
new balance shoes 1009 miscellaneous income meaning , merrell shoes and laces bandsaw projects , merrell shoes with elastic laces hickies laces too tights for wo , merrell shoes nyc york ny school districtnew balance shoes for men 2018 minimus 10v1trailreebok shoes for women ufc fighter dec 2017
reebok shoes yebhi shopping , new balance shoes for men wide 577 tyrannosaur ammosupra shoes tumblr gifs funny pizzastacy adams shoes 23121 santana songs smooth lyrics floridaskechers shoes philippines website buy
fila shoes gqf incubators craigslist long island , florsheim shoes uncomfortable memes en esprada shoes 44146 trulia rentals chicagotoms shoes klcc aquaria feestboek rosatoms shoes 360 video minecraft movable printables for toddlersbates shoes 10b meningitis blood culturebase london shoes history wiki of 1940-1 militarycamper shoes harga hp oppo f1s dan
crocs shoes beogradski univerzitet master cleanse , hogan shoes riyadh zoo photos for kidstod s and hogan shoes tod s sneakers hommehogan shoes wedge trainers ladies nightgiro shoes 420 dating organizations that help
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes jeddah city map
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes jeddah city map
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.