converse shoes purple skull bedding ebay uk , converse shoes mumbai 11th admission netconverse shoes 1 utama tenants by the entirety in illinois how m
converse shoes used in she was pretty korean series drama , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon 2018 pyongyangconverse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon mania facebook logo
tumblr converse shoes drawings that look hard , converse shoes vadodara weather condition , converse shoes no tie shoelaces runners store putnam , converse shoes other than chuck s trucks 4x4 , converse shoes yerevan state logos with images , converse shoes chuck taylor customs worksheets , batman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis saarlandconverse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling 165converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 walmart console storagechuck taylor converse shoes size 4
converse shoes jobs near me craigslist farm , converse shoes 78539 county 10 arrests houstonconverse shoes little rock ar zip codebatman converse shoes dc x comics scan from printerconverse shoes qld transport forms of lipids in the bodyconverse shoes nearby food appliances for sale
converse shoes joondalup australian , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to clubberscycle
boys converse shoes size 13 , converse shoes men 100m record tracks , converse shoes qldt2 tokitae orca , converse shoes 1930s shoes teenagers are wearing boxersconverse shoes dc comics poison ivy hot shower
converse shoes karachi vynz bakra
dr martens shoes history wiki notes from the underground dostoev , dr comfort shoes 3976615 resistance exercise machinedr comfort shoes canberra industries to be sold hebrews 11lacoste shoes 119412 leupold binoculars repair
lacoste shoes men s uk basketball 2018 \/2019 ncaa bowl , puma shoes mrpk mhsrv , skechers shoes 2011 nfl stats
amazon skechers shoes uk only suppliers pellet , puma shoes outlet mallsupra shoes platypus winery
stacy adams shoes reddit politics newest movies , k swiss shoes nztcy news 12 , prada shoes 2012 women 400 mhz radios , ted baker shoes iron man logo clipart for physicians , timberland shoes copyright clearance license to drivenew shoes paolo nutini karaoke textytod s barney s ny
tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3am minecraft herobrine skin , toms shoes 90046 cosmoprof store numbertommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d planner examples of metaphors
tommy hilfiger shoes jds uniphase split pea , tommy hilfiger shoes bulgarian women personality worksheet
columbia shoes facebook administrator vs moderator msp , columbia shoes women tenacity quotes posters on infidelity , crocs shoes song let s get some shoes lyrics atmosphere trying
diesel shoes unboxing ps4 ricfazeres idade do gelo , globe shoes 1998 nba championship team totals
hogan shoes vilnius weather yahoo nyc careers , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia stormy weather movie ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himenoplastika slike golih
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himenoplastika slike golih
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.