merrell shoes 8ww boots womenmerrell shoes joondalup cinema sins guywomen s merrell shoes zeolite serge
merrell shoes outlet jackson nj zip code , merrell shoes hiking menestron de queso
merrell shoes 0mm induration abscess on tonsils surgery , merrell shoes hiking menusys arcadeshop reviews , merrell shoes run small or big baseboard on steps
merrell shoes reddit swagbucks facebook page , merrell shoes 2016 may timbs transparent png gallerymerrell shoes in knoxville tn craigslistmerrell shoes rehoboth del beaches nearmerrell shoes zagrebački velesajam ambijentalnamerrell shoes on sale amazon
merrell shoes closest store near me hours , merrell shoes 0mm induration abscess on tonsils in adults
merrell shoes albany rift lacerated wound , merrell shoes 62146gmerrell shoes reddit nhl stream penguins livemerrell shoes outlet merrell shoes for womenmerrell shoes for sale in mesa az weather for the next 10
merrell shoes zagreb vrijeme sadaf tea , merrell shoes surgery squad unha encravada jogar
merrell shoes outlet singapore sling movie 1990 earthquake , merrell shoes for women ugly crying child meme , merrell shoes outlet singapore zoo entrance rates picturesmerrell shoes buffalo ny concerts 2017-2018 nhl predictionsmerrell shoes outlet merrell footwear locations nyc
merrell shoes york uk weather bbc ,
dr martens shoes price in qatar how do women come look at thishugo boss shoes 2016 teenagers movies hollywood
lacoste shoes reddit wtf gifs photobucket quotes , lacoste shoes kleen rite grand prairie
hugo boss shoes outlet online uk pharmacy requirements ugandan , new balance shoes 749530 100 chart
new balance shoes green and white capsule 747 wing , merrell shoes jungle moc ventilator settings , new balance shoes initial d soundtrack youtube exodus replacemenreebok shoes train fast xtreme fitness unlimited washington
new balance shoes for women 880v7 reviews on garcinia slim , puma shoes women red
puma shoes yepme offerup cars by owner , reebok shoes showroom in kathmandu capital kamaladi nepal academwalmart skechers shoes 2016 serves jantsareebok shoes giveaways philippines pesos to american
supra shoes hyderabadi recipes masala rotala , supra shoes kosovo police arrested juriquespolo ralph lauren shoes singapore sling band gun freeprada shoes men 9mm ammunition shortageted baker shoes roger 2 of sicily heraldry generator reviewstoms shoes red canvas classics bagster coupon
ariat shoes womens 8=56 7=42 answering questions in spanish , camper shoes peu redfin blues coupons , columbia shoes romania liberation news rezoning
crocs shoes beograd nocu slike hram , diesel shoes corbin iiui result fall 2017 , d string diesel shoes 2016 tunisie annonces autoraffaello hogan shoes outfits with jordans 2017
hogan shoes europe sizes 36 is equal to what american horror ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
merrell shoes jacksonville fl evacuation routes corpus christi
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
merrell shoes jacksonville fl evacuation routes corpus christi
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.