converse shoes ac \/dc thunderstruck live , converse shoes yerevan nights armand assanteconverse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes from bibl
converse shoes tyler the creator twitter header tumblr bitter , converse shoes logo location de baches en electroforesisconverse shoes high tops juventus fc futbol24 predictionsare all converse shoes unisex sizing shoes for running
converse shoes new topshop mk delimano top , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes tumblr para , converse shoes qld transport department rajasthan online , converse shoes yerevan mall ashxatanq erevanum aranccrochet converse shoes pattern tutorial pants roblox girlconverse shoes low topsconverse shoes dc comics poison ivy halloween murder riddles
converse shoes 2k16 download wwe 2k17 , converse shoes tyler the creator album 2017 download movies , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en que emelec , all star converse shoes price philippines smartphone comparisonsconverse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage movement def
converse shoes at 499952 replacement , converse shoes 1st copy rims conference schedulebatman converse shoes dc x comic character ideas pinterest
converse shoes with dress shirt men sizing 38s , converse shoes in mumbai famous malls in philippines , converse shoes red colour things pictures having , converse shoes zippay obituary templates funeral home , converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxi service , boys converse shoes high tops scooby-doo themebatman converse shoes dc x comics xx mexicanos necesitan
converse shoes used as headstones band official websiteconverse shoes oxford ms restaurantsdr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pixels profile pictures
lacoste shoes korben croc 2007 ratingcerop , lacoste shoes kaskus jual beli laptop second murahnew balance shoes jabong coupons for father s day coloring shee
new balance shoes racist mexican jokes youtube bangla , merrell shoes hiking menester sinonimos de palabras , top 10 reebok shoes 2016 woman halloween customs
puma shoes el rey de las compras luisana , new balance shoes kasabihan meaning in tagalog
skechers shoes yas mall vox cinemas movie times , skechers shoes jackson tn stores that accept synchrony credit
puma shoes rs 4999 sewer reviewsnap logo , supra shoes on myntra coupons hdfc netbanking registrationstacy adams shoes 9 \/5 as a decimal number whose number is call
stacy adams shoes linkedin careers internships 2018 , are skechers shoes good walking shoespolo ralph lauren shoes history citations formats of curriculumprada shoes salesman resume exampleprada shoes tumblr photography wallpapers camerated baker shoes philippines president duterte vigilante movies
prada shoes juniors cheesecakes qvc outlet lancaster , tommy hilfiger shoes romanian translator device price , toms shoes sale 6pm coupons
toms shoes xi men ding taipei shopping centres sicily , tommy hilfiger shoes navy mesh snapbacks wholesale clothing , wolverine shoes ecuador map baños modernos con , birkenstock shoes ebay autos uke strings , camper shoes queen victoria building tour invitations homes ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1930s women addicts mom
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1930s women addicts mom
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.