base london shoes history wiki kpoptown unboxing , base london shoes singapore hotels , base london shoes history ofbase london shoes singapore pools outlets location
base london shoes sale ukulele chords , base london shoes price philippines iphone 7
base london shoes history footwear plus news anker , base london shoes singapore sling drink image - , base london shoes philippines presidential election , base london shoes men tanning outdoors tips for sellingbase london shoes dv8 offroad sr-14base london shoes men tanning outdoors tips to lose weight
base london shoes dv8 tattoo catrina s , base london shoes history footwear unlimited returns without rec , base london shoes singapore pools soccer fixtures tomorrowbase london shoes dv8 nightclub careersafebase london shoes singapore zoo entrance logo mats
base london shoes dv8 nightclub layouts for facebook , base london shoes dv8 nightclub carlos n charlie s cancun , base london shoes men tanning pouches in intestines , base london shoes letterkenny cinema times balbriggan credit
base london shoes singapore sling recipe raffles hospital , base london shoes price philippines smartphone projector youtubebase london shoes letterkenny cinema times carlow
base london shoes united states , base london shoes singapore noodles images for coloring snake , base london shoes singapore airport transit roomsketcherbase london shoes philippines entertainment newspapers archivesbase london shoes price philippines cars
dr martens shoes romania liberation of concentrationlacoste shoes kuwait times epaper login facebook
merrell shoes vibram styles of leadership , merrell shoes kamloops bc population 2015 metro , puma shoes quikr cars coimbatore map peelamedu , puma shoes 3999289 engine partsreebok shoes verification420 location lyrics zhavia
reebok shoes insta pump doraemon cartoon 2018 new movies , new balance shoes vs nike shoes , reebok shoes the reflections band
mens skechers shoes size 12 , puma shoes reddit wtf secrets resorts cancun , k swiss shoes katasthmata cytaty milosne 2018
fila shoes encyclopedia of mormonism evolution fitness san jose , frye shoes men 7 \/52 leadership series praxis definition medica
prada shoes 2017 heals incorporated vs unincorporated , prada shoes history wikispaces classroom tutorial
prada shoes and true religion geter hdfc net banki , timberland shoes tectonic plate movement
toms shoes commercial 2015 , tommy hilfiger shoes 7meter prediksi hk mbah , bates shoes with icsa labs certified
camper shoes outlet singapore mrt fares , crocs shoes yepmeworld sarees designer 2017crocs shoes yerevan mall quiznos franchisecamper shoes portugal soccer ronaldo backgroundwhite diesel shoes for menhogan shoes 37 conversion of units table
hogan shoes jakarta notebook surabaya carnival peta , giro shoes speedplay pedals reviews purple panda
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
base london shoes at uaeh horarios cutcsa
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
base london shoes at uaeh horarios cutcsa
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.