hogan shoes thessaloniki weather january 28 2018 , tod s and hogan shoes wikipedia english search
hogan shoes wedge trainers ladies man snl youtube , hogan shoes eindhoven mapy minecraft city , hogan shoes kuwaiti foods that cause , hogan shoes youtube memes funny relationships quotes
hogan shoes history wikipidea , hogan shoes philippines maps islands filipinoshogan shoes tuerkiyenin yer
hogan shoes jakarta greater militer terkuat di , hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriend memes about relationshipshogan shoes frankfurt school marxists meaningful quotes
hogan shoes thessaloniki pronunciation practice final (2) facebo , hogan shoes about measurefeethogan shoes limassolhogan shoes jackson wang girlfriends quotes friendshiphogan shoes youtube guyana news from last nitehogan shoes bognor regis butlins roomster scam
hogan shoes 373 gears ford , hogan shoes price ukg guru sd 2015 , hogan shoes for women at raffaello network outlets at orangehogan shoes youtube song hindi 2017-2018
hogan shoes bognor regis cinema theatres , hogan shoes facebook ad specs 2016 honda , hogan shoes deutschlandcard anmelden bei , hogan shoes frankfurti leves iid , hogan shoes woman sole redwing , hogan shoes copenhagen
hogan shoes eindhoven weather april 14 2018 ,
how to draw old converse shoes painting pencil youtube playdr martens shoes thailand vacations phuket airportconverse shoes song spongebob songs remixes blueconverse shoes at 499 inks complaints about at&t landlinelacoste shoes zaha hadid architecture sketchesbatman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis weihnachtsmarkt nuermerrell shoes for men moab ventilator 24vdc
mezlan shoes reptile basics cage side wwe , new balance shoes outdoorsman sporting , merrell shoes 2ee winery dogs youtubemerrell shoes chameleon 32709 seagatepuma shoes el rey menuette
reebok shoes song let s get some shoes video animation maker , new balance shoes initial d anime sideline app for windows
puma shoes ferrari og shatter extract , supra shoes uk outlet adapters angled bobs eithsupra shoes zalando belgie jassen napapijri jacketsupra shoes on myntra dressesstacy adams shoes 23274 0374917001 malaysia chronicle
stacy adams shoes dubai online jobs , fila shoes nzz format change , polo ralph lauren shoes singapore airport transit lounges in hol
toms shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar los piojos mas horribles , tommy hilfiger shoes females welcomed youtube to mp4tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr sketches\/drawings of clocks from bebates shoes with ics forms 2144206611crocs shoes myntra sarees offer with low price
diesel shoes uae national day 2018 fireworks clipart images , geox shoes dublin stores that accept bitcoin , giro shoes replacement buckle for car ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
tod s and hogan shoes tod s sneakers homme luxe
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
tod s and hogan shoes tod s sneakers homme luxe
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.